PDA

View Full Version : WoW Headhunter guild recruitment

DOTAMONSTER
03-30-2009, 05:01 PM
Hey Tankspot!

(I posted here about a month ago asking for help with a private beta)

I wanted to share with everyone a site I've been working on with a few other gamers. We just entered public beta.

Check it out! - WoW HeadHunter (http://wow.mygamemug.com) (The WoW Headhunter | intelligent guild recruiting (http://wow.mygamemug.com))

Thank you so much for those of you who reached out to me individually to help us out with our private beta. Special thanks to Criss for showing me your lovely forum and providing awesome feedback.

If you guys use the site, I'd love to hear your thoughts on it! Reach out to me here or by e-mail (darren@mygamemug.com).

Thanks again everybody! ^^

Stompya
03-31-2009, 08:44 AM
grats man, great idea, maybe you shoud post about it on the wow realm forums

DOTAMONSTER
03-31-2009, 02:13 PM
I did post on the WoW forums. A bit tough, I get flamed a lot for being a keylogger, however the Guild Relations section on the WoW forums has been very receptive.

Thanks for the feedback! Has anyone else had an opportunity to check out the site?

Kazeyonoma
03-31-2009, 03:06 PM
You'll probably get better use of this in our recruitment forums.

Moved.

DOTAMONSTER
03-31-2009, 04:25 PM
Thx Kazeyonoma.

orcstar
03-31-2009, 04:31 PM
I see on your selection page, that you can choose a server and a faction. It would be nice to have an option included for region. Now eu and us servers are in the same list. This would be nice for people willing to transfer to see all their options. (for instance eu, horde)

DOTAMONSTER
03-31-2009, 04:40 PM
I see on your selection page, that you can choose a server and a faction. It would be nice to have an option included for region. Now eu and us servers are in the same list. This would be nice for people willing to transfer to see all their options. (for instance eu, horde)

Hey orcstar -

Thanks for the feedback. This has been consistent with a lot of people who want a more diversified search feature. Especially our EU folk.

Any other feedback for us?

Anyone else have a chance to use the site?

Warwench
04-02-2009, 08:05 PM
I just tried to use it to look around and it has like zero options to search. I want to be able to search for the type of guild, the content they have cleared, and the classes they are recruiting.. you need way way more options to search on.

DOTAMONSTER
04-03-2009, 10:18 AM
I just tried to use it to look around and it has like zero options to search. I want to be able to search for the type of guild, the content they have cleared, and the classes they are recruiting.. you need way way more options to search on.

Hey Warwench. Got it, this make A LOT of sense. We intend to make improvements to the search system right away.

Are you a member of a guild or are you actually looking to join one? Did you actually use WoW Headhunter to apply?

Thanks for the feedback! Keep it coming TankSpot!