PDA

View Full Version : [A] PVP-US Kanzen Seeks Qualified Raiders

Taruka
03-19-2009, 08:13 AM
Kanzen is the Japanese word for "Perfection". We as a guild strive to be perfect at this game. Regardless of being a newer guild on the server, our members are veteran raiders who have left their guilds seeking a better way of raiding. After witnessing many accounts of amazing raiders who lose themselves in loot whoring and nerd raging, I decided to take it upon myself to demonstrate to our server what an honorable, dedicated, and respectful guild behaves and raids like. If this sounds like something you think you want to be a part of, here is a little more information about us!

Our guild resides on the US Stormscale server.

Guild Tools:

1) Guid Bank: We Maintain 3 Guild bank tabs for use in farming for raid buffs and materials dedicated to assisting our members in raiding.

2) Ventrilo: We use a ventrilo server capable of handling 50 people at once time and actively moderate the ventrilo.

3) Website: Kanzen takes pride in its website at Introducing Kanzen:Perfection (http://www.kanzenguild.com). We actively seek out information to assist our raiders in learning to be better at their class and spec. I run the website personally and am willing to add in anything people think will help them become better raiders and players.

4) WWS: Our guild deploys WoW Web Stats to keep track of our ability to raid. We analyze these reports and establish what we do well or do not do well. These reports help us see our flaws and correct them

5) Fraps: We attempt to keep a fraps of each boss fight for review. If someone makes a mistake, it assists us in viewing and correcting the mistake.

6) Addons: Kanzen deploys various addons to assist our members in being better organized, saving gold, and recieving more information while raiding.
As a guild master, it's my job to do everything in my power to help you and the guild become a successful raider. I provide you will all neccessary tools, information, strategies, and guidance do be the best at whatever it is you do. While I do not know everything and I'm not always right, I do my best to guide you in the right direction.

Kanzen is seeking members for all positions. We do have 3 tanks already so if we recruit any, we will be a bit picky about them.
We are seeking 3 more healers, (Priests and Druids are priority but we also need 1 more Holy Paladin) for all 25 man raids, the sooner we find you the sooner we can prep for Ulduar!
All ranged DPS is welcome as well!

If you would like to contact me, you can do so through any of the following channels:
In game by /w Taruka
AIM: tymansfield1982
Applying on the website: Introducing Kanzen:Perfection (http://www.kanzenguild.com)

Thank you for concidering Kanzen for your Raiding needs :)

-Taruka

Taruka
03-20-2009, 05:31 PM
Still looking for people.

Taruka
03-21-2009, 10:30 AM
Still looking.

Taruka
03-23-2009, 01:04 PM
Spoke with a couple of people so far, but we are still looking for more. Drop me a line

Taruka
03-26-2009, 03:54 PM
still picking up members.

Taruka
04-04-2009, 12:09 PM
still looking for more.