PDA

View Full Version : My Gems and My threat

JesicaAlba
03-18-2009, 02:11 PM
Hi,,, haven't posted here in awhile, but I did a Vault last night with some heavy hitters and had the most difficult time keeping threat. My mage is full T7.5 so I have been with tanks that have a hard time with me in the group and I really don't want to be "that" tank. My avoidance imo is good and from the advice I got on this forum I am not squishy anymore. I'd like to replace some gems to help me be more viable with threat. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Also I am an alchemist and would like to know what elixir is best for threat generation. Thanx in advance!
The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Garrosh&n=Jesicaalba)

Spazlord
03-18-2009, 02:24 PM
There's quite a few upgrades for you, particularly in 25man content. I would go for the badge ring next, it has a nice chunk of hit/exp as well as def/stam. A few excellent threat pieces to look out for:

Last Laugh (KT 25man)
The expertise helm from Gothik
The hit/BV T7.5 helm
Legplates of Sovereignty (Maly25)
Barricade of Eternity (Maly10)
The expertise shoulders from Anub.

My threat pieces have exp/stam in red slots. My survival pieces have dodge/stam.

Hire
03-18-2009, 02:28 PM
Flask of Endless rage + Accurate Monarch Topaz in yellow sockets + 8Exp/12Stam instead of dodge atm
Increase your expertise (until expertise is 26, expertise= 2x hit rating)

JesicaAlba
03-18-2009, 03:19 PM
Thank you for the quick replies, so I'm going to go expertise then. Yeah my guild is starting to do alt raids so I know I got many upgrades to work on.

Kazeyonoma
03-18-2009, 03:39 PM
Please read the posting rules located in my signature and at the top of every forum before posting.

Moved to appropriate forum.