PDA

View Full Version : [A] Pally tank and Holy Priest LF Raiding guild

Pwaster
03-17-2009, 07:00 PM
A Pally tank, pwaster and Holy priest Allema 2 people and to separate toons. Looking for a raiding guild PST time, fully geared looking for progression orientated guild. Willing to change servers, for right fit.
Pwaster

Found a new home thanks all!!

Mavlovin
03-18-2009, 04:24 PM
Hello, Im Mavlovin from [A] Hammer Of Retribution on Stonemaul.

Our Raid times are 5:30 Pst Friday / Saturday for 4 - 5 Hrs, we clear naxx on Fri. and do Os on sat and Maly if people show up.

Noticing today our only Pally tank hasnt logged on in 10days, and I fear it may be time to look for a replacement as BoS is so nice = ).

We Dont really have MT but I would prolly Consider myself MT, since I can do any boss anyways, but we have myself DK the Guild Leader Warrior tank and I also have 2 DK OTs and a Dps warrior that picks up all tank loot no one wants. So if your interested you can be Prot Mainspec. and fill our Pally Tank spot.

So if interested you can hop over to our site and take a look around, go to recruitment forum check out the app possibly the rules etc.

HAMMER OF RETRIBUTION (http://www.hammerofretribution.com)

Thx for your time and to hopefully hear from you soon.
Mavlovin~

Pwaster
03-20-2009, 07:13 PM
PM sent

Pwaster
03-24-2009, 08:18 PM
Still looking may be bringing a Combat spec Rogue (Naknek) as well He's also full geared and looking for a dedicated progression guild.

PW