PDA

View Full Version : [H][US-Oceanic-Thaurissan]IPWGC 2-3nights per week

Rubix
03-12-2009, 10:03 PM
Hi, IPWGC has just celebrated it's 3 month anniversary , and as such are looking to expand for upcoming Ulduar. :) The openings we have below are filled by alts of serious raiding guilds on the server(4 or more nights a week), and as Ulduar is coming, they will be unable to attend IPWGC raids on their alts due to their busy schedules.

My name is RuBX with a special , and transfered from Tichondrius to Thaurissan 5 months ago. Upon trialing several guilds, I realised that they all assigned loot to their Guild masters / officers first, and then once they received the gear they wanted, they stopped turning up for raids. My guild is based around fairness and equality.

Progression:
Nax(10+25) 15/15
EoE(10+25) Complete
Sarth(10+25)2D Complete
Vault(10+25) Ofcourse complete ^.^

Our guild is yet to attempt 3Drakes on 25man Sarth, however last week we began our 10 man attempts at 3Drakes. We were able to reach Vesperon several times, but Twilight torment killed DPS as they were too keen ^.^

Looting system: Rolls (Limited to three MS items per run)(Guild members are asked to pass to other guildies when they recieve more then 3 mainspec items in one run)

We are a +10 UTC guild, our raiding times (all server time) are
Wednesday 8:00-11:30 (10 mans)
Friday 7:30 - 11:30 (Nax25 + EoE25)
Saturday 7:45 - 11:30 (Sarth25man 2D)

Looking to recruit...
0x Death Knight
1x Paladin (Holy)
0x Mage
0x Hunter
1x Rogue
0x Warlock
2x Priest (1 Holy, 1 Shadow)
1x Druid (Boomkin)
2x Warrior (1 Tank, 1 TG)
0x Shaman

Several things we look for:
Full 10 man or higher gear level
Proper gems and enchants
Full knowledge of class and spec
Proper reputation for factions pertaining to you
Proper rotations used and why
Able to take jokes and criticism
Ability to communicate on an intelligent level(we may conduct a vent interview)
All necessary mods for raiding as well as your class (DBM, Omen, Pally Power, etc..)

How to apply...
Speak to...
Rubx (my is done by holding alt, then press 0 2 3 7)
Guarhoth
Emotears
... in game

Thank you,
Happy Raiding:eek: