PDA

View Full Version : Loot tracking System

frater
03-10-2009, 05:54 AM
My guild is a small and very closeknit bunch of guys, many friends IRL, or relatives IRL.

We are looking for an addon that assists with tracking loot received in raids on a weekly basis.

We don't do DKP, we follow simple rules, main specs roll, if you have already gotten a main spec item this week then you cant roll until all similar main specs get an item, all can roll on off spec items if no main spec wants/needs

That being said we are a little too casual and when loot drops and it's Monday night we don't always remember who got what on Tuesday or Wednesday of the previous week. As we are progressing to final bosses in Naxx (took down Thaddius last night for first time) i want to make sure we don't overlook our own rules.

So i am hoping that you guys can point us to a good addon that allows tracking of loot received by player, ideally this data would need ot be shared across the guild officers at the very least or have the ability to be posted somewhere.

I am basically trying to find a simple way to do the bookkeeping and minimize the need for keeping it in our heads.

Do you guys have any suggestions on what is out there?

Thanks for your help

phaze
03-10-2009, 06:46 AM
So i am hoping that you guys can point us to a good addon that allows tracking of loot received by player

NRT (http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/nrt.aspx)

Thulldar
03-10-2009, 07:10 AM
Headcount works also

Warwench
03-10-2009, 07:11 AM
EPGP - google it.

frater
03-16-2009, 06:34 AM
i have been testing headcount and it works pretty well for our needs.

Thanks for the feedback guys