PDA

View Full Version : Am I geared enough ?

Jastolus
03-09-2009, 08:43 AM
The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Balnazzar&n=Jastolus)

I would love some advice, I did about a few Heroics VH, GD, DK and couldnt do final boss at AN =/. How do you think im geared up for heroics?

Thanks all

Mangar
03-09-2009, 11:03 AM
Personally I think you are geared "ok". Your hps a little low for some of the harder heroic instances. I would suggest you avoid Old Kingdom, Occulus, AN, HoS, and HoL until you get a couple k more hps, or have a very good group around you.

With that I suggest you hit up the other heroics as often as you can and do your daily quests for rep upgrades and for badges to upgrade your gear with. Of course be sure you have optimal enchants, gems and item enhancements that you can get and you will be ok.

Have fun and good luck.

PS I just looked at your armory again and saw you have no enchants really. I know it costs gold and seems like a waste but when your gear isn't great getting enchants and leg armors are even more important. It can make a very large difference to your hp pool and threat to have the right enchants.

kolben
03-09-2009, 12:38 PM
You are missing a lot from almost complete lack of enchants. While you shouldn't go for expensive enchants at this point in gearing, there are numerous cheap/affordable enchants available that will greatly enhance your survivability.