PDA

View Full Version : US[A]Hellscream-High Sages of Azeroth-CWR

Loisane
03-05-2009, 09:23 PM
CWR= Casual Weekend Raiding

I'm a bit skeptical about posting my wowforums post on here, that's what the breifness on this, however the full post can be viewed @: World of Warcraft - English (NA) Forums -> [A] High Sages of Azeroth Recruiting! (http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=15443311231&sid=1)

High Sages of Azeroth was founded 6-25-06.

we're looking for anyone who is dedicated to weeking raiding, however can enjoy a laid-back guild atmosphere.

We're in the process of rebuilding. We just had a guild merger and the guild didn't feel at home for me, and I ended up back in HSOA. This is a fresh start for an old guild. The guild is established, however needs raiders. My goal is for raiding by the 3/20/09.

We're looking for all classes and specs. Our website is hsoa.wowstead.com

Right now we only have a few mod requirements.

Loot: Loot is currently done in /roll with master looter

Main Spec Main
Main Spec Alt
Offspec
Disenchant.

I'll be leading the raids atm, and have experience in all fights but maly.

I was skeptical about posting this, due to the guild be restarting as well as I'm a weekend player. The deciding factor for me to post is, after reading many posts, seeing how excellent the community here is.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to pm me on either TS or the website I listed for my guild, I will be happy to take advice or answer any question.

Loisane
03-26-2009, 12:30 PM
I would like to say rebuilding has gone well, we're currently around 30 active player. all of which are awesome.

I've enlisted the help of two officers and got a vent setup thanks to one of them.

Last week we had 2 others from the guild raid OS 10 with me. and we had 3 members + me take down 3 wings + patchwerk and looking forward to raiding more and with more of our members.