PDA

View Full Version : What Can I Tank

Athros
03-05-2009, 01:08 PM
I have been gone for a bit and just recently came back. I am really just wondering what all i could tank at my level of stats. I know the pieces of gear i need to work on and a general feel of how i want to gear my main boss set but just really don't know what all i can and cannot tank as either MT/OT.

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shadowmoon&n=Athros)

veneretio
03-05-2009, 01:17 PM
You can easily MT the entire game at this point. :)

Athros
03-05-2009, 04:10 PM
Well that makes me feel much better, kinda makes me sad though seeing as i have 2 pieces of 25 man gear :/. I guess time to find a 25man guild then.

Funyryawnzar
03-05-2009, 04:33 PM
Technically you can tank all content right now, your gear isn't bad. But like you said, you only have two pieces of 25 man gear. So while you CAN tank all content (except probably maly25) I'd suggest offtanking 25mans until you pick up more 25 man gear to make the runs go more smoothly.

Either way, its time for you to move up to 25man content. Good luck!

Athros
03-05-2009, 06:20 PM
Another question, would it be safe for me to switch to the 15/5/51 spec which would put me down to 15.40% block, or would i be ok with my me current dodge/parry stats (know block is a mitigation stat if you could even call it that, but that seems a bit low)?