PDA

View Full Version : Diminishing Return/Gem

vers
03-05-2009, 09:19 AM
The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-arenateams.xml?r=Cairne&n=Versatileftw)

Heya! Ive based most of my above geared on pure agi for added dodge/crit chance/etc. I did have +agi/+hit gems to balance a little more but when I got the Plaguehound staff and equipped it vs. Plagued Beast staff i lost 1-2% and wasnt comfortable with that. I like to keep around 40% solid. I choose not to stack stamina becuz it makes me feel like a "punching bag" who stands there and takes hits pus the added Agi helps with Kitty when i need to switch.

For the first time, someone questioned my geming :-/ They stated the diminishing returns and suggested +stam. i REALLY dont like stacking stamina at ALL. Wondering what are the thoughts.

All there was a question on my +90 STR Nobles. The only other option would have been +90AGI. It came from the same person, so I figure if it was +90AGI there still would be an issue. I wanted the Strength for added AP/Threat/DPS. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance

blackhand
03-05-2009, 10:59 AM
Either way you've already started to see some DR. But since we get so much stam naturally, keep geming for agility. We get dodge/armor/crit which all are helping you avoid and mitigate damage. Keep at what you're doing. Right now we don't have much else to gem for.

Stearns
03-05-2009, 01:51 PM
Agreed, I never gem stamina unless I need a blue for the meta, in which case dodge/stam will do. I only use stamina for a speciality sarth3d set. Go with agi/dodge/hit/expertise in your gems & enchants - there's tons of stamina available just naturally. I also use +90Agi trinket most of the time, and with the price of nobles dropping all the time, I'd consider a +90strength as well for those tank/dps hybrid times.

blackhand
03-08-2009, 11:06 PM
Well after the patch, agility will be better for overall PvE feral dps so stick with your agility darkmoon card.