PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions Welcome

Rabban
03-05-2009, 06:12 AM
Hi guys ,

Long time lurker first time poster

I was looking for some feed back on my DK tank. I've not got any particular problems just thought I'd see if anyone had any suggestions on areas I could improve.

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aerie+Peak&n=Rabbs)

Thanks

veneretio
03-05-2009, 08:41 AM
Lookin' good. You've got some weaker pieces, but then I think you know that.

I don't think you're full utilizing Jewelcrafting. As you know, the JC gems can go into any slot and have it activate the set bonus. As a result, it's generally best practice to use these gems in non-blue slots in order to maximize your Stamina. Basically, I'd change your belt gem to a 24 Stamina gem and use your 41 Stamina gem elsewhere.

Your approach to gemming in general is a little backwards. It's usually better practice to gear yourself in a way that's more towards survival and then utilize slots like your trinket, ring, neck and back to up your threat/dps when you want to have that extra threat/dps.

So, I'd recommend taking the Dodge JC gems off your trinket and getting those into your other more permanent item slots so that you can freely swap trinkets if necessary.

Rabban
03-05-2009, 10:40 AM
Thanks for that. Exactly the type of advice I was looking for.

I've been looking at re gemming