PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a DKP mod...

Dreadski
03-03-2009, 05:27 PM
Specifically something that will tie in with the built-in (aka paid for) EQDKP section of a guildomatic page. Does anyone use guildomatic? I have the rules, values, and the site, I just am so busy I have no clue how to tie it all together. We've progressed through the entire LK progression with this crappy need-roll w/loot council system because we did have to pug slots at first, and everyone including me hates it passionately...halp!

Krashtork
03-09-2009, 01:58 PM
Looks like no one has gotten back to you so far, so here's my insight:

My guild uses WebDKP addon. It syncs to your WebDKP account on WebDKP 2.0 - A DKP Addon for World of Warcraft (http://www.webdkp.com).
I have not explored all the options, but IIRC there is a EQDKP. The beauty of this addon is that you can just plug an HTML tag into a sticky post, and it will constantly update itself as you update the table.

Also, seriously, do yourself a favor and go with silent bid DKP. I implemented it in the guild I co-lead and once we figured it out we have had no issues at all. Inflation hasn't been an issue, fairness hasn't been an issue, and loot drama is non existant.

Plus WebDKP addon supports this function very well.

tripp6sic6
03-12-2009, 10:17 PM
At the risk of helping the "enemy" (fellow SH GM :P), WebDKP is good as Krashtork said.

It isn't EQDKP compatible without some help. I'm looking into a way to make it compatible as a back-up way to store DKP data, since WebDKP's server has been hit or miss with me (it has been better since Wrath release). Send me a tell on Warriortripp in-game if you are still interested in this, since its almost two weeks old.

Dreadski
03-20-2009, 11:21 AM
When I didn't get a response here after a week I reposted in the donor forum.s, and Halandir was able to get me insight into webdkp. I was able to add it as a separate page on the site and use the mod to update all the values after each raid. So easy. Thank you both too for responding, it is appreciated. And yes we do use silent bid.