PDA

View Full Version : TPS problems...as blood

monkehh
03-02-2009, 05:37 PM
Currently blood, Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft (http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=j0EMqIhIobRzuhZhxbzhZcg)

Survival is def not an issue with this spec, but my TPS, kinda sucks...compared to other things..

But frost, after 3.1, i dont wanna go 51 points for HB, and i dont see how unholy is that great of a tank tree... (Unless im wrong?)

What changes should i do? spec or rotation wise? or even gear wise..

PS>IT>HS>HS>OB
HS>HS>OB>OB and of course RS when its up...

thx

Anselme
03-02-2009, 08:30 PM
Rotation seems fine but at your gear level you can trash the sigil and use the Sigil of Awareness. Couple that with the Obliterate Glyph and you should be golden on threat.

Also, having a Warrior drop Sunder or a Rogue use Expose Armor works wonders for Blood tanking threat.

monkehh
03-02-2009, 09:00 PM
Sigil never seems to want to drop.. :(

blood just doesnt seem to have the constant TPS like frost (HB crits, frost strikes) or unholy (constant AOE dmg...etc)

but i <3 blood...

Anselme
03-02-2009, 10:01 PM
Well, I went a 47/14/10 spec earlier today and although I don't have the rotation real solid yet, I did fine on threat in my gear without even using DnD in most pulls. Keep in mind I tank Naxxramas as Unholy, though this week I will be testing it as Blood with this build.

Heroics earlier today were a breeze with this build.