PDA

View Full Version : Pointers, where to improve?

Las Vegas
03-01-2009, 04:16 AM
'Ello fellow tanks!

I've picked up a lot of tank gear lately (I'm Dps mainspec) and I must say that I really enjoy tanking. The whole controlling mobs thing really is great. That's not the case now tho.

My armory: Click (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kor'gall&n=Alisier)

Basically I'm still unsure about what to improve on. Ofcourse there are some gear parts which could use improvement. But I mean gemming/enchant wise mostly. I feel like many things are wrong, but I find it hard to point them out myself. So hopefully you people can assist me :).

I've always been UH specced btw, because I thought that was the best. Never tried frost, maybe I should do that?

Please help me out here :).

Alisier

bloodangels
03-01-2009, 07:16 PM
Honestly just judging your gems/chants you have the right idea. Only thing i would really change would be in your pants, you have a parry/stam gem, if you can put a dodge/stam gem in would be better. We get a bigger boost to our avoidance from dodge over parry and since both the gems give 8 of that stat the dodge is what is better per point for us.