PDA

View Full Version : Need help warrior good gear low dps

drayco513
02-28-2009, 08:05 AM
I am a fury warrior 18/53 normal build , and my dps is around 2.5k to 3k and from what i have read on some post here i should be doing more or are people just extending there dps a bit and not doing as much as they say. My rotation is bt/ww/bs on procs and heroic strike rage burn i use glyphs heroic strike ww and bloodthirst. and i have 1 more question do u all use execute or just do ur normal rotation and ive heard to switch to 2 1 handers and execute but that dont seem like a good ideal to me but never tried.

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shu%27halo&n=Dray%C3%A7o)

thankyou for your help and keep the warriors on top

Razmo
02-28-2009, 10:30 AM
Well since you lack some crit and expertise you might be a little lower than other raiders in your raid. I found out that having the expertise cap boost my dps by a lot. I wouldn't take it as main focus but it might be handy too take a look at it.

Also: what kind of rotation do you use? How about your cooldowns?

Ronninn
02-28-2009, 10:46 AM
Actually, his expertise is just fine since the expertise cap is 18 with 2/2 in weapon mastery. Your crit could come up another 5% to help out, but the thing that stood out to me was that you don't have a purple or blue gem in your gear to active your meta socket, so you are losing 21 agility, and the 3% damage to your critical stirkes. That would be the first step I would take to get an immediate increase in overall dps.

drayco513
02-28-2009, 12:38 PM
actually my meta is active cause of the prismic gem it counts as all colors and my armory is off a little i had wrong gear on

SNB
03-01-2009, 04:34 PM
Change enchants to double beserker instead of mongoose?

Kazeyonoma
03-02-2009, 09:48 AM
Moved to correct forum.

Please read the posting rules located in my signature.