PDA

View Full Version : DK Frost Tank: What Now?

Bludfrost
02-26-2009, 09:21 PM
Alright, i' fairly new to tankspot, but anyway...so i've been tanking 25 man raids as a DK frost tank, but i'm sure there are changes that can be made in my gear and stats. I often find myself spamming Dark Command because of threat hogging DPS. My armory link is The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Area+52&n=Bludfrost). I use a green two-handed weapon with lots of defense; this gives me my cap of 540...perhaps i can dual wield??? I also have a lot of frost resist, full blown in icebane. If you can give me any alterations in gear and even gems and/or enchants, that would be really helpful. Thank you very much=D.

Bludfrost
03-03-2009, 09:34 PM
no real need for help anymore... I worked on my rotations for AOE/Single target pulling...that helped a lot. And i just got some better gear, still thinkin about dual wielding.

Anselme
03-03-2009, 09:46 PM
Just a little tip, if you think your threat is shaky now, it'll be monumentally worse if you DW over using a 2H weapon. Stick with the 2H and rune Stoneskin Garg on it. Work on your rotation and with AoE fights drop DnD first, diseases, pestilence, and then work a HB into it. This starting rotation should have mobs glued to you.