PDA

View Full Version : Sarth #D10

Jester48
02-24-2009, 03:04 PM
I do add tanking for Sarth 3d 10, but never seem to make it past second wave of adds in the transition from Tenebron to Shadron, it seems we get the first drake down then i get swamped by adds and dead within seconds, any suggestions? I'm in my ret gear now but as prot
29.2K HP (raid buffed i can hit 35-37)
20 Dodge
18.5 Parry
20 Block

Gear 3/5 from 25Naxx, t7 gloves from 10Naxx bis Helm, sheild is crap (Titansteel, haven't won a sheild drop yet) , rings - badge and sandworn

I can vary my gear quite a bit can even get up to 572 D rating, but HP drops to 28.5k or so

What stat is best to stack for this fight, my dodge set can get me to 25% but my block drops to around 16%, Current trinkets are gossamer and the defense trinket form HoL(?) (+64D rating), should i pick up the dodge trinket from the badge vendor?

Molohk
02-24-2009, 03:13 PM
Your stats seem fine. You could use a bit more health, and maybe some dodge. Remember parry/block only have partial benefits, since you're getting attacked from all directions.

As a sidenote, Sarth 3D is really hard with 2 waves of whelps, things will go much smoother once you are able to kill tenebron before he (she?) hatches the 2nd batch of eggs.

Jester48
02-24-2009, 03:27 PM
Your stats seem fine. You could use a bit more health, and maybe some dodge. Remember parry/block only have partial benefits, since you're getting attacked from all directions.

how much more health? my regular gear gets me to 556-560 d rating so i have some room to work with on gemming
would you suggest i get the dodge trinket form the badge vendor? I've been considering it but i spent like 60 badges updating my holy gear, big mistake

Molohk
02-24-2009, 03:38 PM
Not much at all. I think it's doable with what you have currently. But IF you are looking to switch some stats around to add survivability I'd suggest replacing some block/parry for stam/dodge since you get more benefit from that.

Again, the consensus is that Sarth10+3 becomes doable when you can kill Tene before the second wave of adds, and once you get to that point survivability is going to be much easier for you.

Jester48
02-24-2009, 08:21 PM
thanks a lot, btw, in my tank gear, what should i change, besides the weapon enchant