PDA

View Full Version : Getting ready for 3.1 - Tanking Ulduar

Zerachiel
02-24-2009, 02:02 PM
Evening! Lets get what's first out of the way first, the character stats (posting a char dev, since Armory is often DPS gear and spec and what else.)

chardev.org v6 ~ a World of Warcraft character planner (http://chardev.org/?template=135154)

I'm getting close to where I want to be regarding health and avoidance. I'm having problems getting a decent answer out of many people though, since DK is still a fairly new class, there's of course still alot of would be good things to do and so on, so on.

Generally the questions I had in mind were:

1) Should I put on Rune of the Stoneskin Gargoyle again and change my prismatic gems to Stam/keep as Def/maybe even dodge?

2) Would getting a higher health pool really be that much more beneficial over the extra couple points of avoidance I get out of Swordshattering/Def gemming/enchanting?

3) I recently got exalted with Sons of Hodir, so have considered dumping Inscription for maybe even Mining for the extra 50 stam. With the Vot3W spec, I'm of course getting more stam for my money, but I could also go with BSing and get more customizable 2 prismatic gem slots.

I obviously have more upgrades to go (Tier 7.5 chest being one, bracers being another) but is there anything in particular YOU think I should work on that I haven't already mentioned?

Thanks alot in advance for checking me out :)