PDA

View Full Version : Ready for Naxx?

Tostada
02-24-2009, 09:14 AM
I've just completed every heroic, and I've been able to MT 10/25 VoA with ease. Do you think this char/build would have many problems in OS or Naxx?

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Antonidas&n=Tostada)

I love that I have two options for healing myself w/o pots with improved rune tap and lichborne. It tends to come in handy any time the healer is silenced or preoccupied. I was wondering if you guys have any suggestions for gear that i could get before naxx or maybe a little adjusting to the build.

I just respecced to this to make myself more defensive and i seem to be holding aggro just as well. I know i need to improve my hit rating. I'm just not sure which is more important at this point... being hit capped or improved avoidance. I haven't had any problems gaining/holding aggro since i can throw so many spells at once with all the death runes.

Any suggestions?

Helmer
02-26-2009, 10:57 AM
cant see your gear from work because armory is being weird. but if youve been farming all the heroics and can handle voa id say go ahead and start running naxx and sarth. i suggest watching the project marmot videos to learn the fights before going out there

Zed
02-26-2009, 11:55 AM
cant see your gear from work because armory is being weird.

just scroll over the slots, the info is there. im getting the same errors.

i would have to agree and say that you need more hit and expertise. i think its a raid minimum for dps to be hit capped so with them hitting almost every time, you might have trouble with aggro.

some more hp couldnt hurt either.