PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions, comments, advice. All are welcome. :)

Sacara
02-23-2009, 12:28 AM
Hello this is Bufuu of Dull Roar on Spirestone US, I'm generaly an Off-tank for my guild in one of our two 10man groups each week and I also OT some of the fights in 25 man Naxx, and OS. We have yet to attempt Maly or 1 Drake up on OS due to every previous attempt being, well lets face it, epic fail.

I'm looking for any advice I can get on what to do with my gear and or gems, I just recently obtained my T7 chest and the Fireproven Gauntlets from Kirin Tor exhaulted reputation.

Here is my armory link : The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Spirestone&n=Bufuu)
I can't do the math to tell you my hitpoints and armor in Frost Presence due to the 2% modifyers from both my meta and my Runeforging but without them I'd sit at 28,249 hp, and 28,472 armor if I did my math correctly.

As per a macro to calculate total avoidance that I found here at tankspot I should have roughly 50% avoidance before Blade Barrier, 60% with it, and if what I've heard of a base 5% miss on all mobs, 65% with Blade Barrier up.

I know I should have replaced my Dabri's Enigma long ago however after 9 runs of Normal HoL I've just yet to have the Seal drop, also I've yet to see the Rappeling Charge from Naxx 10. :(

As the title says, advice, comments, sugestions? Please and thank you all for such a wonderful site.

Vodai
02-23-2009, 12:49 AM
Yeah, looks like you'll have some farming to do, definitely replace all the low quality gems with rare gems. Enchants you seem to be missing all around:

Back - 16 defense
Bracers - 40 stamina
Chest - 22 defense, 24 stam gem, 12 stam + 8 dodge gem
Boots - 22 stamina
Gloves - 15 expertise
Legs - 55 stam +22 agility

Trinket - I'd use the heroic dodge trinket when you can get it over the 30 defense.
Sigil - Sigil of Arthritic Binding - Item - World of Warcraft (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=40875) since you are unholy

Also, think about taking up cooking for the expertise food, 40 stam 40 exp I go through 3-4 a run on 25 naxx.

Sacara
02-23-2009, 01:28 AM
I just went and grabbed all the mats I was missing for the enchants you listed, I was working on getting my stuff enchanted but I was never sure what would be best to throw on my gloves, I also recently spec'd to my current spec, hence the use of the sigil I have, which has done me no wrong.

I'll get to work on getting the sigil you linked me as soon as I find out how to obtain Venture Coins.... >_<;

Thank you again, and if anyone has any more to add feel free, I can always use improvement.