PDA

View Full Version : Trying to maximize my stats.

Piplup
02-22-2009, 11:59 AM
The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormreaver&n=Piplup)

I feel like I have a bit too much health, and too little avoidance/expertise/hit, but i'm not entirely sure about the ideal numbers for these.

I have a lot of random items in my bank I can swap around, Titanium Earthguard ring, pauldrons of unnatural death, dragonstorm breastplate, gauntlets of the disobedient, gate-keeper and sandworn band. I also have all the high end tanking trinkets except for the parry one off sapph and the defense one off 10 man thaddius.

I'm getting a headache trying to figure out how to balance my avoidance with my offensive stats. Right now my guild is trying to do 10 man sarth 3d, and I want to make sure i'm set up as optimaly as possible. I don't mind spending any amount of money.

So my question is, are my stats close to as good as they can be with the gear I have? Or can I sacrifice some stuff to get higher in another area? Primarily concerned with 10man sarth 3d (i'll be tanking the drakes)