PDA

View Full Version : MalygosCP add-on

Krete
02-20-2009, 08:21 AM
After a night of wiping on 10 man Malygos we realized that some people were having trouble keeping the dots stacked on the boss. We poked around and found this helpful little add-on. We had everyone install it and went back in last night. I was healing, but the general consensus was that the add-on made drake dps much simpler to monitor and we had almost everyone's stacks 15+ with some hitting 20 by the end (before we only had one or two capable of that). It was hard to believe that we had the same group of people, phase 3 was completely smooth. Our first Maly kill and we saw the reins of the blue drake :)

So, if you have raiders that have trouble with this part of the fight, I highly recommend this add-on. It's available on wow-matrix and most other sites I checked.

Kalbitang
02-20-2009, 09:24 AM
Cool, I will definitely check this out. I have been using Malygos Helper, but it has a couple of issues.

It can only be configured during the Malygos encounter (which probably isn't going to happen) or during the Aces High daily (much easier).

Last night in Malygos-25, my addons seemed to be using a lot more memory than normal, and I think MalygosHelper was my only new addon. My framerate was horrible. I reloaded my UI, and things got better, but it made me very paranoid. I don't think MalygosHelper tracks your combo points, either.

/cheer

Krete
02-20-2009, 11:06 AM
This one is uber simplistic. Its mostly text, tracking your energy, combo points, and stacks. Below that info is a bar counting down the time before your stack falls off.

/mcp to toggle it on outside Maly or Aces and you can move it to where you want it. I didn't even look to see if there was any other options because frankly it did everything I wanted it to out of the box.