PDA

View Full Version : New to the Forums!

Croatan
02-20-2009, 09:17 AM
So, I was talking to a few of my Warrior friends on Skullcrusher and they told me this board was good for advice and just bullshitting about the Warrior Class in-general.

I just thought I'd introduce myself and see if anyone can lend me any advice. I've been a Protection Warrior since World of Warcraft first launched. Something about being the back-bone of a raid was appealing to me and I've been told I'm good at it so I stuck to it.

My armory link is below and I was just curious what you all thought about my enchant/gem choices. Should I replace some of my Expertise/Stam gems with Strength/Stam? What about Exerptise/Hit? Or Strength/Hit?

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Hakkar&n=Croatan)

Thanks in advance!

Hit Me
02-20-2009, 12:23 PM
The only thing I would suggest is giving up a little stam and capping expertise. You have quite a few 8 expertise/12 stam gems in red slots and 24stam in blue slots. I'd switch a couple of the red gems to +16 expertise and a couple of the blue gems to +8 expertise/12 stam until you hit 57 expertise.

I'm not expert though, so take it for what it's worth.

Kazeyonoma
02-20-2009, 12:45 PM
Moved to Armory Suggestions.

And welcome!

Karlhungus
02-20-2009, 12:46 PM
Greetings. I am new here too.