PDA

View Full Version : Frost Tank Looking for Gear / Talent suggestions

Xaos
02-19-2009, 11:05 AM
The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Suramar&n=Xa%C3%B8s)

^Armory Page

Just looking for any advice on Gear and Gems as well as any adjustments to my spec. I mostly MT alot and was looking to see if anybody had any further suggestions so that i may be a more efficient tank.

Upgrades i know i need are my chest, bracers and I'm waiting for Inevidable Defeat to drop again so i can use that as my tanking weapon.

Thanks alot everyone.

Xaos

Vodai
02-19-2009, 11:45 PM
Inevitable Defeat is so much fun, you'll love it. I think you could go with a dps sigil, since you're fine on defense. What you put in is up to you. The Obliterate sigil is a nice boost given your gear, but the heroic one is pretty nice too. Obviously enchant your boots, and given how much stamina you have consider gemming more for expertise/hit. The rough rule of thumb for hit is 1% more hit is 1% more dps, which means more threat. I personally like the hit enchant over the threat one on gloves, but thats up to you.

Spec wise almost everything looks sharp, Acclimation is not worth the points. If you're a Howling Blast machine, Virulence (3% spell hit) would be your best friend for life and a good place to look into moving those. Icy Touch would also be affected with this.

Xaos
02-21-2009, 03:54 AM
Thanks man. I was reworking my spec the other day on wowhead talent trees and moved stuff around and ill check it out. thanks for the advice.

AK404
02-21-2009, 07:14 AM
Spec wise almost everything looks sharp, Acclimation is not worth the points. If you're a Howling Blast machine, Virulence (3% spell hit) would be your best friend for life and a good place to look into moving those. Icy Touch would also be affected with this.

The bit about Virulence helped me out quite a bit, Vodai. Thanks.