PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions?

Kelstet
02-19-2009, 10:16 AM
Just looking for some suggestions on where you guys think I should improve? Keep waiting for Thianne's helm and a new pair of boots but honestly other than that I'm lost. Do you guys think I should start gearing more towards expertise? Or should I start working on more block value? We are just now starting to get into Naxx 25 as a guild. My Naxx 10 that I run is 15/15 so it's only a matter of time (I hope) before I can finally upgrade my boots/helm. Any suggestions would be welcome.

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Demon+Soul&n=kelstet)

Any input would be appreciated.

headknocker
02-19-2009, 10:53 AM
Since you are a jewelcrafter do you have a monarch crab and/or gossamer trinket to swap out for stam heavy fights? Depending on how much tps/dps you want to put out, might swap in the block meta gem to take advantage of your very high block rating.

Kelstet
02-19-2009, 11:27 AM
Ya, I have a monarch crab that still keeps me over the 540 def min, I have a 41 stam gem in it and a 8 def/12 stam.

dirt
02-19-2009, 11:35 AM
Your hit looks pretty good, but your expertise is a bit low. If your willing to trade a few points in def and a bit of health, you could change the +8 def/ +12 sta gems, for +8 exp/ +12 sta gems and also enchant your gloves w/ +15 expertise. Replacing those gems should still keep you above 540 and boost your expertise a bit(every little bit helps :)