PDA

View Full Version : sup niian

knockcha
02-18-2009, 08:41 PM
:DLol

Niian
02-18-2009, 08:42 PM
hahaha <3
I'm just gonna copy paste what I put in the other thread. You may wanna put a question in your first post so it doesn't get locked ;)

------------

Level 70 trinket http://www.tankspot.com/forums/../images/smilies/frown.gif
You don't have 1 point in Imp Judgements, thus aren't using (cant!) the 969 rotation. Using it will increase your DPS/TPS, recommend changing to put atleast 1 point in it then looking up the rotation. Judgements of the Just also apparently works. 20% speed reduction on melee attacks is great.

Lifeward on weapon? You'd be better off getting Accuracy or a Titanium Weapon Chain.

Also, your block is a bit low. Could be just because of available gear, but don't be shunting block for other gear. Diminishing returns is a bitch!
And you need a lot more hit. 8% cap

As for persuit of Justice, I was looking into getting it but it's not really worth it when I'm not often having to run to catch mobs.

knockcha
02-18-2009, 08:45 PM
also i feel DG is an amazing prot talent although extremely situational

knockcha
02-18-2009, 08:48 PM
on that note hit rating >expertise wouldnt you say threat wise?
also do you know how much theyre reducing our points?(prot tree) of course

Niian
02-18-2009, 08:49 PM
DG has its uses.
We were doing Sarth 3D last night, and due to the constant raid wide damage I offered to spec into it, which they declined. Managed without it, but 30% reduction on everyone within 30 yards is enough to make or break it a lot of the times.

However the threat wipe from having to bubble when I'm on adds could have also lead to a wipe :(

Niian
02-18-2009, 08:51 PM
I don't believe they have let on about how much they are reducing points by, there is a lot of speculation in regards to making Kings a base ability for everyone. No one knows if its going to be 10% base, or having to spec into imp. Same goes for the other point reductions.

As for threat wise, Expertise > Hit.
More expertise = More dps, more TPS, less incoming damage.
More hit = More dps, more TPS

knockcha
02-18-2009, 08:55 PM
on the threat part i disagree expertise i would agree is a mitigation stat over threat stat

Niian
02-18-2009, 08:58 PM
Expertise will lower the chance that your abilities are dodged/parried. Thus hitting more, increasing your TPS/DPS.
You can be hit capped and not miss once, but the boss can still dodge and parry.

knockcha
02-18-2009, 09:02 PM
o im aware but seein that were still spell base..well ranged now i spose and if the pally is using corruption the extra hits would be just the whit dmg and the 10 dmg if it crits..the reduced parry chance being the avoidance part (judgements can only miss) :P

Niian
02-18-2009, 09:06 PM
White damage and I believe HotR can be dodged parried. The rest are spells.
Thats still a lot of damage, and possible seal procs you could get from it ;)

knockcha
02-18-2009, 09:08 PM
not to mention LIFEWARD amguh the possibilities and yea HoTR is on the melee hit table but it can also miss

knockcha
02-18-2009, 09:10 PM
o and corruption is a spell proc thats on a just hit or miss basis so even if you arent parried there's no guarantee itll proc

Kazeyonoma
02-19-2009, 09:07 AM
1) We have a shoutbox for chatting
2) This forum is the wrong place for this type of thread.

Closed.