02-17-2009, 10:54 PM
warrior warrior warrior warrior

edit: congratulations on your darkspear trolls exalted rep

2010 EDIT: XAV IS AWESOME AND IS A WARRIOR AND IS AWESOME BECAUSE OF THAT

Lore
02-18-2009, 08:08 AM
warrior warrior warrior warrior

edit: congratulations on your darkspear trolls exalted rep

Swift Orange Raptor is a guild requirement, thank you.

Mhoram
02-18-2009, 11:31 AM
Looks pretty cool. I'll keep an eye on it for a download.

Gabrielz
02-21-2009, 09:54 AM
Tbh you cant show your UI without doing it Download ready !!
Im getting 132 error recently and need to wipe my interface/wtf folders and dont want to make a new UI. So plz get the download Link ready, you make a fellow Tankadin very happy.

We have similiar layout so would be a blessing if you have the time to make it.

Plaguedmind
02-21-2009, 11:08 AM
Ok I call unckle! Your using Fubar_Experiance and I DL'ed and installed this but cannot get the actuall XP "Bar" to show, only the text information. I used this when I leveled in BC and want to use it again for my rep (Going for the orange raptor as well lol). Is it seperate addon from the Fubar_Experiance or am I missing a setting?

oh found it! Helps to type in the correct spelling, when looking for something. :(

Lore
02-23-2009, 10:59 AM
Ok I call unckle! Your using Fubar_Experiance and I DL'ed and installed this but cannot get the actuall XP "Bar" to show, only the text information. I used this when I leveled in BC and want to use it again for my rep (Going for the orange raptor as well lol). Is it seperate addon from the Fubar_Experiance or am I missing a setting?

oh found it! Helps to type in the correct spelling, when looking for something. :(

Fubar_Experience sucks, I'm using FuXPFu

Plaguedmind
03-02-2009, 02:14 PM
Fubar_Experience sucks, I'm using FuXPFu
Yes thats why i couldn't find what I was looking for. I was looking for fu_experiance not fu_xp or w/e.

Jazadin
03-05-2009, 04:58 AM
gief download plz plz plz!
i want this UI on my tankadin :(

Fel
03-07-2009, 12:34 PM
Big ups on the UI
looking forward to a download link.

Edit: So i just downloaded all the addons on you list and I'm trying to configure them to look like yours, and I'm wondering how to get those 2 small bars across the top and bottom of the screen that show your gold and durability(bottom) and reputation(top). Thanks in advance.

DuckTank
03-09-2009, 09:34 PM
can I please get a link to this UI

Lore
03-17-2009, 08:20 AM
Apologies for the slowness on the download link, been super busy with moving and various other RL stuffs lately.

Should have one soon. I may end up waiting until after 3.1 hits though.

Lazerah
03-19-2009, 02:43 PM
In the bottom of the screen, how did you get that black area to be? This is the area with Recount, Chat, Map and Bartender.

Please and thanks

ermik
03-20-2009, 11:49 AM
Yes answer to question above. How did you made these frames in the bottom of the screen?

mufasas
03-20-2009, 11:56 AM
Thank you so much for this thread, extremly useful and i have been trying to find out what the thing what moves combat text to the sides is called for ages, --->icehud

by the way what did you use to zoom out completly?

Lore
03-20-2009, 01:16 PM
Regarding the blank area at the bottom of my screen: Skinner does all of that (see the "Making it Pretty" section in the OP)

IceHud is the health/mana bars on the left and right of my character. I may end up getting rid of them just because they're very redundant, but I'm keeping them around for the moment. The mod that moves the combat text to the sides is Parrot.

To zoom out completely I just type /console cameraDistanceMaxFactor 4. There's other (more permanent) ways to do it, but I keep forgetting to look it up. I don't use a mod for it though.

redskinfree
03-21-2009, 11:25 AM
i have set my UI up very well tho it rather simaler to ciders and im a pally

how do i set it so someone else can download my ui
more or less question is how do i set up download link for my UI?

Krehinth
03-25-2009, 04:42 PM
Lore,
How do you make your screen so wide? Mine seems way smaller, for example my chat box takes up twice the amount of space as yours when it is the smallest it can be...
http://www.zetbit.com/ssig-557907.jpg

Krehinth
03-26-2009, 02:42 PM
Nvm with some time I've figured out to scale down everything I have in my bottom viewport :D

Mynden
03-29-2009, 08:26 AM
Lore, in your Sarth 3D video when it cuts to the retri section there's a graphical curve on the left hand side that is red and shows overall raid DPS trends. I'd like to get this for when I'm raid leading. What is it?

darkkill
04-07-2009, 03:06 AM
hello,
pitbull is great i just wanted to know how you shrunk everything down, also what is the black strip where you have put recount and your bars
if possible could you give me the download link

Pawetor
04-08-2009, 07:15 AM
When arround will you post the download link?:)

Lore
04-10-2009, 10:04 AM
Lore, in your Sarth 3D video when it cuts to the retri section there's a graphical curve on the left hand side that is red and shows overall raid DPS trends. I'd like to get this for when I'm raid leading. What is it?

That's Recount -- type /recount rdps show (I think)

@darkkill/pawetor: I'm waiting for 3.1 to release before I package it up for download, want to get the kinks worked out first

Pawetor
04-11-2009, 02:55 AM

@darkkill/pawetor: I'm waiting for 3.1 to release before I package it up for download, want to get the kinks worked out first

Oke cheers m8 =)

Longhourne
04-11-2009, 06:36 PM
just curious as how you got your minimenu (talents, spellbook, etc.) on your fubar. ive been looking for a fubar plugin that will do it but cant find one

Mhoram
04-11-2009, 06:48 PM
just curious as how you got your minimenu (talents, spellbook, etc.) on your fubar. ive been looking for a fubar plugin that will do it but cant find one

There's a couple Fubar plugins that do it - seach wowinterface.com for "micromenu" and it should bring back three results. One's just a drop-down menu, but the other two should do what you need.

darkkill
04-11-2009, 08:24 PM

ok thanks

Pawetor
04-15-2009, 01:53 PM
Can't wait :D

Lore
04-15-2009, 02:30 PM
Download link up!

darkkill
04-15-2009, 11:24 PM
where can i find the download link?

Lore
04-15-2009, 11:30 PM
It's the first line of the original post :P

darkkill
04-16-2009, 01:21 AM
thanks heaps

olih27
04-16-2009, 01:52 AM
just to clarify then, it is updated to 3.1.0 now. If so thanks very much

Logicality
04-16-2009, 06:08 AM
Hello, I recently decided to switch to a new UI package, however I'm rather bad with UIs, so I'm going to need some help with this one >.>

I downloaded it, and put everything into place. However, everything is a little bit cluttered, and I'm not sure how to sort it out to make it look like yours. My combat and regular chat tab seem to be on top of each other, and I in general am inept with UIs, any ideas?

http://i326.photobucket.com/albums/k405/LogicalRG/LoreUI.jpg

Pawetor
04-16-2009, 07:33 AM
Hello, I recently decided to switch to a new UI package, however I'm rather bad with UIs, so I'm going to need some help with this one >.>

I downloaded it, and put everything into place. However, everything is a little bit cluttered, and I'm not sure how to sort it out to make it look like yours. My combat and regular chat tab seem to be on top of each other, and I in general am inept with UIs, any ideas?

http://i326.photobucket.com/albums/k405/LogicalRG/LoreUI.jpg

How can I move the "Trinket frame"?
Cuz atm it is insite of my bartender...

Cheers

Lore
04-16-2009, 04:46 PM
Whoops, I forgot a step in the install instructions --

Type /classtimer
Select Profiles on the left
Copy From -> Lore - Eredar

Recount will probably have to be configured manually. Click the little gear icon to open the config window, click the window tab, set the scale to 0.75. Drag it down into the bottom left corner and scale it around to fit in the gap next to omen (type /omen show if it's not visible). Then go to the color tab and click the little colored boxes next to Title and Background and drag the slider on the right all the way to the bottom. Finally, go back to the Window tab and click Lock Windows. You can also disable the left and right arrow buttons from here if you like.

The combat and "general" chat tab should be on top of each other (I don't show my combat log, I use EavesDrop for that). You should have two chat windows if it installed properly: one that contains General, trade, and most random other stuff, and one that contains guild chat, party chat, and so forth.

To move the trinket bar: hold alt and mouse over it. Four buttons will appear next to the trinkets, click the lock button (it looks like a padlock). Then just click and drag to move it around.

Lore
04-16-2009, 04:48 PM
Also note that if you're not running 1680x1050 resolution, some things (EavesDrop and the trinket bar come to mind, but there may be others) will need to be moved manually.

darkkill
04-16-2009, 09:12 PM
would there be any way that you could 1440x900 wide resolution?

Lore
04-17-2009, 10:52 AM
I'm not really interested in supporting other resolutions out-of-the-box. Most of it should work properly, there's just a couple things that need moved.

Pallydra
04-19-2009, 10:03 AM
Bit of a noob question I guess, but when I logon it says something like "(Addon name) detected but not in SkinMe directory.

I then open Skinner in the addon folder, and found a folder with called "SkinMe" do I need to copy all the addons into that folder?

The black bar never shows up, can anyone help me? =) Thanks in advance!

Mhoram
04-19-2009, 11:23 AM
Bit of a noob question I guess, but when I logon it says something like "(Addon name) detected but not in SkinMe directory.

I then open Skinner in the addon folder, and found a folder with called "SkinMe" do I need to copy all the addons into that folder?

The black bar never shows up, can anyone help me? =) Thanks in advance!

Skinner has skins for several other addons in its directories - check out the "AddonSkins" folder in the Skinner folder to see which ones there are. What the messages are telling you is that those addons have been found, but the skins for them aren't in the right place.

If you want to skin those, you can just copy the skins from "AddonSkins" to "SkinMe". Or, you could just open the Skinner config and turn the errors and messages off, if you don't want them skinned.

Pallydra
04-19-2009, 01:58 PM
Thanks gonna try that.

Toushiro
04-19-2009, 05:19 PM
just wondering Lore what are your macros?

Warlem
04-19-2009, 11:22 PM
where are your calender? :o

Lore
04-20-2009, 10:33 AM
where are your calender? :o

/calendar

Lore
04-20-2009, 10:33 AM
just wondering Lore what are your macros?

I have a bunch. Most of them are pretty worthless :P

Toushiro
04-20-2009, 11:48 AM
i noticed in the only macro cache file, you had a mario marcos, i lold at them. but i'm jw what do you use for mount, DS,BoW and sac?

Woe
04-22-2009, 11:49 AM
Hi there

Very nice UI you made. Got one question, I like to make low level quest and I have been looking for the track low level quest button.

I chked for showing tracking in chinchilla options but it doesnt show in minimap.

How can i get it to show?

Keep up the good work
Woe

Lore
04-22-2009, 12:08 PM
That's part of the buff bars. Right click where it says "None" (or whatever you happen to be tracking) near your buffs and select the thing you'd like to track.

Woe
04-22-2009, 12:12 PM
excellent, thanks a lot, keeps getting better :)

Woe

korrigan
04-23-2009, 02:45 PM
Hey Lore, first of all I'd like to give a big thanks to you and all the others here at tankspot for the wealth of information you guys have amassed here. I always thought that this domain was dedicated only to tanking (I wonder why :rolleyes:), though I am glad to find out that I was wrong.

On a more related topic to this post:

You've got some ulduar videos up which have you as retribution, and I'd be more than happy to get a screen of your DPS UI including action bars (The Tankspot.com covers up your action bars).

Thanks again,
Korrigan

P.S. What is the name of the trinket addon to the right of bartender? Is it able to be moved?

Lore
04-25-2009, 03:38 PM
My DPS UI is identical to my tanking ui, as shown in the screenshot.

The trinket menu is part of ItemRack. It can be moved; hold shift while mousing over it and click the padlock icon.

Hursh
04-26-2009, 11:04 AM
Hey Lore,

I was wondering if you could tell me how you setup your pitbull player and target frames so that the health/power text is anchored on the left side and the percentages on the right. I managed to get them in the position I want, but I can only seem to anchor one side or the other causing the opposite text to move out of the frame or towards the middle as the numbers increase/decrease.

Thanks in advance

*Edit* Nevermind, figured it out.

Muffinss
04-26-2009, 10:55 PM
Can somone teach me how to set up Grid like that in the picture? I've been toying around with it for days and i can't seem to get it like that... I've just went back to x-perl, but it keeps displaying me as dead so healers can't heal me and obviously as a tank, thats a big problem. Just trying to switch off before wiping the raid anymore :P..

Vheras
04-30-2009, 12:50 AM
While I was watching the Mimiron video I saw your achievement icon thingy in the bottom middle was different. What might that add-on be?

Edit: Nevermind, found it. Skinner.

Candytank
04-30-2009, 09:02 AM
silly question, but i extract ur UI into .. which folder ? ?. . or do i have to copy and paste the entire folder to my normal Interface folder?

nvm found it maybe one day ill L2 read :)
ty for the info

darkkill
05-02-2009, 05:26 AM
how can i re config xloot monitor?
at the moment i cant see the whole bar when i loot something it is half way out of my screen

nvm found it /xloot options

Kryor
05-02-2009, 11:53 AM
Great UI! Thanks a lot, I just have a complaint though, I don't know if it is just me or are the letters really small? I'm using the 1650x1050 resolution and they are really annoying to read, specially the recount ones, just wondering where could I make them a little bit bigger.

Kryor
05-02-2009, 02:44 PM
Another thing, I'm a death knight and one of the addons is putting my runes right beneath my character, I was just wondering how I coud hide those runes and which addon is putting them since I use another rune mod already.

darkkill
05-03-2009, 03:29 AM
Another thing, I'm a death knight and one of the addons is putting my runes right beneath my character, I was just wondering how I coud hide those runes and which addon is putting them since I use another rune mod already.

try tpying /icehud and configure it from there

Etori
05-03-2009, 12:04 PM
Hey there Lore and whoever else might be here. :D
I've downloaded the link to your UI and done the thing with the ZIP, but all the addons you have got does not come up with me, any particular reason?
Thank you on forehand, Etori :).

Candytank
05-04-2009, 07:25 AM
i had the same issue ... make sure u have Extracted it to the correct place or it wont work (i had to replace the normal interface folder in the main World of Warcraft Program Folder)
hope this might help!

Insomniax
05-04-2009, 04:02 PM
Thanks for all the posting that you guys do! Quick question about configuring on Parrot. I like the scrolling text, the separations of incoming, outgoing, and notifications but in concern to the outgoing scroll area. Do you know if theres a way to tell it not to combine the output for a multiple mob hitting attack like consecration or Divine Storm? I like to see how much I hit each person for thats all and it would be great if it didnt tell me i did 8000 damage with 4 hits. Any thoughts? or suggestions? I have been searching the config for outgoing for like 2 hours now :( lol

Shockwavez
05-05-2009, 02:20 PM
http://i472.photobucket.com/albums/rr85/Cejaybucket/what.jpg

What's that bar I'm pointing to? I can't for the life of me figure it out. The only thing I've done is delete all of the libraries/Ace2/3. Thanks in advance, whoever might have the answer.

Edit: Had nothing to do with my addons.

Great UI! Very impressive, I love it.

brocksampson
05-06-2009, 08:02 PM
Ok quick question, Will Wardrobe or a similar addon work here?

brocksampson
05-06-2009, 08:36 PM
ok got it to work :D

brocksampson
05-07-2009, 02:38 AM
Ok, new issue, Top left where Grid is on Lore's UI. I don't use grid, so I dumped it, and now i have something that looks like Xperl showing party frames. What mod is it and how to i disable it?

Trinadi
05-08-2009, 06:47 AM
Amazing UI I will be using it tonight since I dont have a raid for 2 days, to get everything set up correctly. It must have taken you allot of time to get it set up and for that I salute you sir.

Trinadi
05-08-2009, 06:52 AM
http://i472.photobucket.com/albums/rr85/Cejaybucket/what.jpg

What's that bar I'm pointing to? I can't for the life of me figure it out. The only thing I've done is delete all of the libraries/Ace2/3. Thanks in advance, whoever might have the answer.

Edit: Had nothing to do with my addons.

Great UI! Very impressive, I love it.

I belive that is a swing timer for a mod, it what it looks like to me. Quartz, or something allong those lines

fuzzbob
05-09-2009, 05:12 PM
in your ulduar videos pallypower has your seal in the RF button. I can't find where to set this. I also tried copying your version of pallypower into my ui to see if this gave me the ability, but with no luck. any suggestions?

Tydren
05-10-2009, 05:23 PM
Hey there lore, i was just curious if you had any plans on updating the link with all of your addon's anytime soon.
I went from just putting together my own for such a long time and i recently started using yours to get away from the massive clutter that was my UI and i love it.

The reason i'm asking is because today i went through on my curse client and updated all my addon's and now everything is all jacked up. haha. I don't necessarily know how to fix it myself i was just curious if you had any intentions of posting a more up to date link :] thanks.

Ariest
05-10-2009, 10:26 PM
Great UI. Unfortunately its not installing everything Pitbull Etc. Are not loading your profiles. Other than that its very neat & tidy.
Thanks.

*EDIT*

Joined a battleground everything raid wise seems to be working fine now.

brocksampson
05-11-2009, 08:07 PM
Ok, I got everything working now :D

Lore this is amazing, i'm very happy. I changed a few little things. I love FuBar. HUGE upgrade from titanfail...

And yes, this is H MGT, we want that stupid mount... (and pet, and orb)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v684/Anubis_ra/WoWScrnShot_050909_014013.jpg

darkkill
05-12-2009, 04:35 AM
That would be called pitbull. you disable it in you addons interface by clicking (pitbull) off, it will disable all the pitbull options

Ok, new issue, Top left where Grid is on Lore's UI. I don't use grid, so I dumped it, and now i have something that looks like Xperl showing party frames. What mod is it and how to i disable it?[/quote]

brocksampson
05-12-2009, 12:29 PM
Yep, I got that. Then I had that pet frame there in the corner, and it was pitbull too, so I played with settings until I got it all arranged how I like it.

The only Issue im having is a lot of the text on the screen is pretty small, like chat window, and other characters/npc/enemy names, Recount, Omen, etc, is all really small...

I'm sure it has something to do with my monitor not being as big as Lore's and my graphics card/computer not being as good...

Kryor
05-13-2009, 02:54 PM
Everything is looking great for this as of now, except for the quests menu, for some reason I can't click on it on the microbar, if I do it gives me an error and doesn't open it. Makes questing kind of hard when you don't know what quests you're on

Sylvaneart
05-14-2009, 05:46 AM
I can't find where to streach the pitbull bars. The one that has player and one that has target i would like to make them longer

Ryzao
05-15-2009, 04:24 PM
This refuses to work for me.

Download went fine. File extraction went fine and all the folders renamed correctly.

Load up wow and have basic wow action bars and no addons whatsoever.
Any ideas?

Pashmerga
05-15-2009, 11:23 PM
Thank you so much Tankspot!!! :)

Alira
05-16-2009, 02:16 AM
Hi lore - I downloaded your compilation and tried it - didn't work out for me unfortunately, but - What is that bag addon you're using? I'm currently using tbag - and the one you have does the same, it's just so much sexier!

-Alira <3

dragmore
05-21-2009, 03:32 PM
Thx for a nice GUI config. I do have a few silly questions tho:

1. How can i move the minimap down to the middle?
2. How do did u disable the party and self icon/bars ? Ive installed grid now with they are overlayed my default wow layout with my self in the top left corner..

best regards TE

Sorbert
05-22-2009, 08:06 AM
Hi lore - I downloaded your compilation and tried it - didn't work out for me unfortunately, but - What is that bag addon you're using? I'm currently using tbag - and the one you have does the same, it's just so much sexier!

-Alira <3

I believe its call bagnon

Unholy112
05-22-2009, 07:58 PM
Hey lore, Sorry but i couldnt download ur UI but I am currently wondering how u made ur Pitbull have the Pictures?

Unholy112
05-23-2009, 02:42 AM
Nvm i figured it out

Faínt
05-23-2009, 08:21 AM
What addon are you using for your trinkets?

Krehinth
05-27-2009, 07:28 AM
I can't find where to streach the pitbull bars. The one that has player and one that has target i would like to make them longer

Frame>Other>Size>Width

Sylvaneart
05-27-2009, 07:29 AM
TY Krehinth

Krehinth
05-27-2009, 07:31 AM
Try going to Global Settings> Hide Blizzard Frames in pitbull Drag

Krehinth
05-27-2009, 07:33 AM
TY Krehinth
Np

24hr
05-27-2009, 08:02 AM
sorted..

Love the UI, thanks Lore..

darkkill
05-28-2009, 12:42 AM
What addon are you using for your trinkets?

its called item rack
it has a special bar for your two trinkets

zeleene
05-30-2009, 09:52 AM
icehud and bartender4 is the best for a pally tank...tnx lore!:)

Lectux
05-30-2009, 10:40 AM
How did you make your view so far away from your character to see such a large area :O

W01ph
05-31-2009, 04:24 AM
I'm curious as the little bar under the pitbull label.. has 2.4 at the left and 1.7 at the right.. what exactly is that?

Mhoram
05-31-2009, 06:31 AM
I'm curious as the little bar under the pitbull label.. has 2.4 at the left and 1.7 at the right.. what exactly is that?

Swing timer from the Quartz mod.

Morêgrím
05-31-2009, 06:49 PM
Hi! I don't know if I did something wrong or what's wrong. Cuz I can't lode your Profil, Lore.

Got some ide for what it can be?

Nevinyrral
06-01-2009, 03:46 PM
I dl'ed your ui a few weeks ago and I find it to be quite an improvement over the default (with some minor class-specific/aesthetic tweaks). However, in configuring FuBar on my hunter alt, Performancefu just... disappeared. It is loaded by WoW, but for whatever reason, it doesn't show up in Fubar, and only on my hunter does this happen. Any idea how to fix it?

kaotikx
06-01-2009, 03:51 PM
I downloaded this UI, and its awesome but.. the text and everything just is so small. Like when i hover over an item, the auctioneer info and the item info its self text is so small, or a real bad font, just hard to make out. Is there anyway to change this or?

Nevinyrral
06-01-2009, 04:52 PM
. . .the text and everything just is so small . . . Is there anyway to change this or?

Clearfont can be used to change the font size. Also it can be done by right clicking the chat window tab and changing the size from there. The WoW default size is 14 if I recall correctly.

kaotikx
06-02-2009, 10:20 AM
that clear font doesnt work, error message after error message, any other addon or way? the chat etc is fine now, its jus everything else.. For example, recount the text there is so small, or if i hover over an item , text is weird, and not a font i like, auctioneer info on a hover text is so small and kinda fuzzy i cant read it :(

Iorkca
06-02-2009, 11:03 AM
So just wanted to say i love this UI, only thing is its real memory heacy im running 75-90megs. I was wondering if anyone has tried using the LibDataBroker stuff instead of Fubar. Something like fortress or what not. I wanna try it im just afraid im going to mess something up, where this ui meshes so well together. So if anyone has tried this already with any amount of good success let me know, i will give it a try on the weekend when i got more time on my hands.

Achellos
06-02-2009, 11:26 AM
i like it but i lagg in that resolution :s 2fps .
omg my pc sucks haha :D

Iorkca
06-02-2009, 04:33 PM
alright i have one question, i was tanking Sarth 10 today and all these semi transparent boxes opened up showing all sorts of info one was even what looked like an action bar, what is this and how i get rid of it.

Velari
06-04-2009, 11:58 AM
What is that big black bar at the bottom with the minimap on it? I absolutely love it but i cant figure out what addon that is?

Asassin
06-06-2009, 11:33 PM
i recently downloaded this UI and have it mostly set up. i'm probably not benefitting 100% like most of you. but oh well, its working for what i can benefit from. that said, with Icehub/Pitbull and the floating stats are great. but when i target a boss i end up with almost a full 6 inches of raid casting on that boss that eats up 1/4 of my screen.

i've disabled a LOT of things but still can't find the right one. any help would be appreciated please. i really don't need to know what 25 people are casting at one time on a boss.

please and thank you.

Shadyowns
06-07-2009, 08:39 AM
Hey.
i really want to get xloot but i cant seem to can find it on curse or on Wowmatrix :( anyone know were i might could get it?

Gravy
06-07-2009, 08:40 AM
Hey.
i really want to get xloot but i cant seem to can find it on curse or on Wowmatrix :( anyone know were i might could get it?

Search - Curse (http://www.curse.com/search/SearchResults.aspx?q=xloot)

Stompbox
06-07-2009, 10:48 AM
Lore, question for you.

I run with two monitors, but always had to hit alt tab to get to my second monitor. My mouse would stop at the edge of my primary monitor and go no further, so I had to alt-tab to minimize WoW. Only then could I access the content on my second monitor.

I recently installed your UI and was pleasantly surprised to find, as if by magic, that I no longer had to tab out of WoW to get to my second monitor. The mouse simply made the transition to the second screen instead of stopping at the edge.

Do you (or anyone reading this thread) know which add-on or library makes this possible?

Asassin
06-08-2009, 03:27 PM
please folks. does anyone know what particular addon or where i can find out how to turn that particular part of LoreUI off?

Icehud has the pretty half circles in the middle of the screen on each side of me. well on the right half moon, when i target a boss, that WHOLE right semi circle all the way down to the bars at the bottom of my screen is FULL of every single cast and dot that is currently cycling. literally 25-30 castings that are like 2 inches wide and 1/8 inch tall.

i've turned off a ton of stuff and still have yet to figure out what needs to be turned off to eliminate that. i really don't need to see what all is being cast. i need to see the mob.

any assistance would be much appreciated. thanks.

allan

Shockwavez
06-08-2009, 05:58 PM
@Asassin

I believe that may be Skinner doing that, but I'm not certain.

Try going to Skinner > VP/TMBFrames > Middle Frames and messing around there. I don't know where else that would originate from.

Shockwavez

Asassin
06-08-2009, 07:18 PM
was a good idea and i thank you for taking the time to try and answer it for me. but it still isn't solving the problem. click on any target and their buffs show up under cow or whatever which is fine.

the problem is that all those buffs show up under the right half moon like one massive buff box. it also shows every cast.

figure i'll try a couple other things and if i can't figure it out by tomorrow or so i'm just gonna delete the entire UI and go back to the default setup. :(

Herigil
06-09-2009, 07:29 AM
Ok in the install instructions it says:
"Bartender: Type /bt and select the Profiles option from the list on the left. Click on the "Copy From" dropdown and select the "Lore - Eredar" option."
I go to that tab, on all the addons, and the Copy From box is greyed out. How do I get to copy Lore's profile?

Lemorg
06-12-2009, 06:41 AM
Ok i just dl your UI and im loving it. its just what i was looking for. Very smooth looking and has everything that I need. Only problem is that I get an error message about the micro menuFU:

Date: 2009-06-12 09:32:05
ID: 3
Error occured in: Global
Count: 1
Message: ..\AddOns\FuBar_MicroMenuFu\MicroMenuFu.lua line 98:
attempt to call global 'ToggleKnowledgeBaseFrame' (a nil value)
Debug:
(tail call): ?
[C]: ToggleKnowledgeBaseFrame()
FuBar_MicroMenuFu\MicroMenuFu.lua:98:
FuBar_MicroMenuFu\MicroMenuFu.lua:98
AddOns:
Swatter, v5.5.4293 (WombatII)
AbacusLib, v
Ace2, v
Ace3, v
AceGUI30SharedMediaWidgets, v3.2
AtlasLoot, vv5.05.01
AtlasLootFu, vv5.05.01
AucAdvanced, v5.5.4293 (WombatII)
AucFilterBasic, v5.5.4293 (WombatII)
AucFilterOutlier, v5.5.4293.2531
AucMatchUndercut, v5.5.4293.2531
AucScanData, v5.5.4293 (WombatII)
AucStatClassic, v5.5.4293 (WombatII)
AucStatHistogram, v5.5.4293 (WombatII)
AucStatiLevel, v5.5.4293 (WombatII)
AucStatPurchased, v5.5.4293 (WombatII)
AucStatSales, v5.5.4293.2842
AucStatSimple, v5.5.4293 (WombatII)
AucStatStdDev, v5.5.4293 (WombatII)
AucStatWOWEcon, v5.5.4293.2530
AucUtilAHWindowControl, v5.5.4293.3311
AucUtilAppraiser, v5.5.4293.2530
AucUtilAskPrice, v5.5.4293.3175
AucUtilAutoMagic, v5.5.4293.3142
AucUtilCompactUI, v5.5.4293.2530
AucUtilEasyBuyout, v5.5.4293.3583
AucUtilFixAH, v5.5.4293 (WombatII)
AucUtilItemSuggest, v5.5.4293.3108
AucUtilPriceLevel, v5.5.4293.2545
AucUtilScanButton, v5.5.4293.2530
AucUtilScanFinish, v5.5.4293.2530
AucUtilScanProgress, v5.5.4293.2530
AucUtilSearchUI, v5.5.4293.3655
AucUtilSimpleAuction, v5.5.4293.0
AucUtilVendMarkup, v5.5.4293.2530
Babylonian, v5.1.DEV.130
Bagnon, v1.7.3
BagnonForever, v1.1.1
BagnonTooltips, v
Bartender4, v4.3.3
BeanCounter, v5.5.4293 (WombatII)
BigBrother, v
CallbackHandler10, v
CandyBar, v
Cartographer, v2.0
CartographerBattlegrounds, v2.0
CartographerCoordinates, v2.0
CartographerFoglight, v2.0
CartographerGroupColors, v2.0
CartographerGuildPositions, v2.0
CartographerInstanceLoot, v2.0
CartographerInstanceMaps, v2.0
CartographerInstanceNotes, v2.0
CartographerLookNFeel, v2.0
CartographerNotes, v2.0
CartographerWaypoints, v2.0
CartographerZoneInfo, v2.0
ChatThrottleLib, v20
Chinchilla, vv2.0.7
ClassTimer, v2.2
Configator, v5.1.DEV.130
CooldownCount, v3.0
CowTip, v
CrayonLib, v
CurseProfiler, v
DBMCore, v
DebugLib, v5.1.DEV.130
Deformat, v1.0 $Revision: 3817 $
DewdropLib, v
EavesDrop, v2.1
ElkBuffBars, v2.2.4-149
Enchantrix, v5.5.4293 (WombatII)
EnchantrixBarker, v5.5.4293 (WombatII)
FishingBuddy, v0.9.7f
FuBar, v
FuBarClockFu, v3.0
FuBarDurabilityFu, v2.11
FuBarFuXPFu, v3
FuBarMailFu, v2.0
FuBarMicroMenuFu, v2.0
FuBarMoneyFu, vv1.2.1
FuBarPerformanceFu, v2.0.0
FuBarProfessionsFu, v3.0.4
FuBarPlugin20, v2.0 $Revision: 66634 $
Gatherer, v3.1.13
GratuityLib, vr$Revision: 66041 $
Grid, v1.30100.2009041601
GridManaBars, v0.9
GridStatusAFK, v3.0.3
IceHUD, v1.5.9 (Revision: 409)
Informant, v5.5.4293 (WombatII)
ItemRack, v
JostleLib, v
LibAbacus30, v
LibAboutPanel, v1.41
LibAlts10, v1.0
LibBabbleBoss30, v
LibBabbleClass30, v
LibBabbleFaction30, v
LibBabbleInventory30, v
LibBabbleZone30, v
LibBanzai20, v2.0
LibBossIDs10, v
LibChatHandler10, v
LibCrayon30, v
LibDBIcon10, v
LibDogTag30, v1.0
LibDogTagUnit30, v1.0
LibFuBarPlugin30, v3.0
LibGraph20, v2.0.1
LibGratuity30, vr$Revision: 41183 $
LibGuild10, v1.0
LibGuildPositions10, v1.0
LibHealComm30, v
LibJostle30, v
LibKeyBound10, v
LibPeriodicTable31, v3.1
LibRangeCheck20, v3.2
LibRock10, v
LibRockComm10, v
LibRockConfig10, v
LibRockConsole10, v
LibRockDB10, v
LibRockEvent10, v
LibRockHook10, v
LibRockLocale10, v
LibRockModuleCore10, v
LibRockTimer10, v
LibSharedMedia30, v3.0-56
LibSink20, v
LibStatLogic11, v$Revision: 50 $
LibStub, v
LibTalentQuery10, v$Rev: 58 $
LibTipHooker11, v$Revision: 3 $
LibTourist30, v
LibWindow11, v
Ludwig, v1.8.1
MalygosHelper, v$Revision: 2 $
Omen, v3.0.7
PaintChipsLib, v
PallyPower, vv3.1.15-release
Parrot, vv1.7.0
PitBull, vv3.2.11
PitBullAura, v2.0
PitBullBanzai, v1.0
PitBullBarFader, v0.1
PitBullCastBar, v2.0
PitBullCombatIcon, v2.0
PitBullCombatText, v2.0
PitBullComboPoints, v2.0
PitBullExperienceBar, v2.0
PitBullHealthBar, v2.0
PitBullHideBlizzard, v2.0
PitBullHighlight, v2.0
PitBullLeaderIcon, v2.0
PitBullMasterLooterIcon, v2.0
PitBullPortrait, v2.0
PitBullPowerBar, v2.0
PitBullPvPIcon, v2.0
PitBullRaidTargetIcon, v2.0
PitBullRangeCheck, v0.2
PitBullReadyCheckIcon, v2.0
PitBullReputationBar, v2.0
PitBullRestIcon, v2.0
PitBullThreatBar, v2.0
PitBullVisualHeal, v2.0
PitBullVoiceIcon, v2.0
Postal, v3.1.2
Prat30, v3.2
Prat30Libraries, v
Quartz, v1.0
QuartzGCD, v1.0
QuartzInterrupt, v1.0
QuartzLatency, v1.0
QuartzMirror, v1.0
QuartzPlayer, v1.0
QuartzRange, v1.0
QuartzSwing, v1.0
QuartzTarget, v1.0
QuartzTimer, v1.0
QuartzTradeskill, v1.0
QuestHelper, v1.0.20
RatingBuster, v
Recount, v
RosterLib, v2.1
SharedMedia, v3.0
SharedMediaLib, v1.0
Skinner, vb2.9947.3
SlideBar, v5.5.4293 (WombatII)
SpecialEventsAura20, v
SpecialEventsMail20, v
SpecialEventsEmbed, v
Stubby, v5.5.4293 (WombatII)
TabletLib, v
Talented, v2.3
TalentedSpecTabs, v
TotemManager, v3
Waterfall10, v
ZygorGuidesHorde, v1.0
ZygorGuidesViewer, v1.0
(ck=13ae)

Any idea how to fix that? do i have to dl something to fix that or wait for an update?

Mhoram
06-12-2009, 09:44 AM
I always got errors with MicroMenuFu when I used it. I finally just disabled it, and turned on the micro menu bar in Bartender.

Lore
06-12-2009, 12:19 PM
Sorry I've been kinda neglecting this thread lately. I'll try to answer some questions =)

Lore, question for you.

I run with two monitors, but always had to hit alt tab to get to my second monitor. My mouse would stop at the edge of my primary monitor and go no further, so I had to alt-tab to minimize WoW. Only then could I access the content on my second monitor.

I recently installed your UI and was pleasantly surprised to find, as if by magic, that I no longer had to tab out of WoW to get to my second monitor. The mouse simply made the transition to the second screen instead of stopping at the edge.

Do you (or anyone reading this thread) know which add-on or library makes this possible?

It's a standard video setting, maximized windowed mode. As far as I can remember, it's always been in the game. You can lose a little bit of framerate on lower-end PC's since it is technically running in windowed mode, but it removes the border and fills the first monitor so it functions exactly as though it were in standard fullscreen mode.

please folks. does anyone know what particular addon or where i can find out how to turn that particular part of LoreUI off?

Icehud has the pretty half circles in the middle of the screen on each side of me. well on the right half moon, when i target a boss, that WHOLE right semi circle all the way down to the bars at the bottom of my screen is FULL of every single cast and dot that is currently cycling. literally 25-30 castings that are like 2 inches wide and 1/8 inch tall.

i've turned off a ton of stuff and still have yet to figure out what needs to be turned off to eliminate that. i really don't need to see what all is being cast. i need to see the mob.

any assistance would be much appreciated. thanks.

allan

I... actually have no idea what that could be. Could you post a screenshot?

Ok in the install instructions it says:
"Bartender: Type /bt and select the Profiles option from the list on the left. Click on the "Copy From" dropdown and select the "Lore - Eredar" option."
I go to that tab, on all the addons, and the Copy From box is greyed out. How do I get to copy Lore's profile?

Did you copy and rename the WTF files (in the first part of the instructions)?

Ok i just dl your UI and im loving it. its just what i was looking for. Very smooth looking and has everything that I need. Only problem is that I get an error message about the micro menuFU:

There are bound to be a few errors here and there. Unless something's actually not working, it's generally okay to just turn off LUA errors in your interface options (under the Help section, I believe).

Carke
06-14-2009, 04:30 AM
How do I make grid look like the one in the picture?

Iorkca
06-14-2009, 10:04 AM
Asassin i am almost positve the addon causing your issues is Quartz, you need the updated fixed version from Curse.com

Lemorg
06-17-2009, 08:31 AM
ok for some reason i cant log into some characters, so i figured it the wtf folder, so i delete it and then i could log in, but the problem is i loose the set up like your's Lore. Any idea why i have to keep deleteing the WTF folder? am i doing something wrong? please help i really like your UI

Oldreliable
06-17-2009, 06:51 PM
How did you get rid of the party frames on the left side of your screen? Includeing your own portait thing

And, what is the specific addon for your map that lets you move it? is it bartender?

Lipton
06-18-2009, 11:18 AM
When I /bt and search for the Lore Profile, it is not there. Any ideas?

Kaapro
06-19-2009, 02:21 PM
Hi Lore and everyone on Tankspot, this is my first post, I'll try not to act like a noob.

First of all thx for the new UI. I always watched the tankspot vids and was like, I want that UI! Now I have it thx to your download but I have a couple of questions for I'm posting these two screenshots of 2 errors that I keep getting. I have no idea what do do about these errors.

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii179/booman141/WoWScrnShot_061909_141116.jpg
http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii179/booman141/WoWScrnShot_061909_141134.jpg

Also as you can see, I'm a warrior and if you look you can see that for some reason, with the new UI, my stance Icons are hanging out in the middle of my screen and I cant seem to move them. Any idea how to do that?

Thanks again for all the help, this site rocks.

Kaapro

Diridin
06-19-2009, 02:27 PM
Use /bartender to bring up the bartender options, unlock the bars and drag your stance bar to whereever you'd like it.

Unfortunately i can't help you with those errors, i use neither atlaslootfu or cowtip. You could try looking around for updated versions of those mods. I think atlaslootfu is part of the atlaslootenhanced package.

Kaapro
06-19-2009, 02:43 PM
Use /bartender to bring up the bartender options, unlock the bars and drag your stance bar to whereever you'd like it.

Unfortunately i can't help you with those errors, i use neither atlaslootfu or cowtip. You could try looking around for updated versions of those mods. I think atlaslootfu is part of the atlaslootenhanced package.

Got the stance buttons fixed, thank you very much... as for the errors, I'd like to keep atlasloot so I'm still tryin to figure that error out but as far as cowtip goes,,, do I need that to make other addons work?

Diridin
06-19-2009, 02:46 PM
It's a tootip addon, i'm not aware of any addons that are dependent on it. Atlasloot like i said you should just try to get an updated version of atlasloot at it's home site (http://www.daviesh.net/atlasloot_enhanced). I also recommend deleteing the old version before you install the new one.

Mhoram
06-19-2009, 07:08 PM
Hi Lore and everyone on Tankspot, this is my first post, I'll try not to act like a noob.

First of all thx for the new UI. I always watched the tankspot vids and was like, I want that UI! Now I have it thx to your download but I have a couple of questions for I'm posting these two screenshots of 2 errors that I keep getting. I have no idea what do do about these errors.

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii179/booman141/WoWScrnShot_061909_141116.jpg
http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii179/booman141/WoWScrnShot_061909_141134.jpg

Also as you can see, I'm a warrior and if you look you can see that for some reason, with the new UI, my stance Icons are hanging out in the middle of my screen and I cant seem to move them. Any idea how to do that?

Thanks again for all the help, this site rocks.

Kaapro

Dunno about the AtlaslootFu error, as I don't use the mod. But there's a simple fix for the Cowtip error. From the wowinterface.com comments on Cowtip:

Quote:
Originally posted by User4574
Code:
Error: ERROR: <unnamed>:SetFont(): invalid fontHeight: 0, height must be > 0
AddOn: CowTip
File: Appearance.lua
Line: 426
Count: 2

I have the same problem and, knowing a little Lua, I took a look at the code.

I'm not sure why the problem is occurring — the font size is read using :GetFont() just before setting it — but it's easy enough to get rid of the error. Just replace these lines:

Code:
if v:GetObjectType() == "FontString" then
local _, size, style = v:GetFont()
v:SetFont(font, size, style)
end

With these ones:

Code:
if v:GetObjectType() == "FontString" then
local _, size, style = v:GetFont()
if size > 0 then
v:SetFont(font, size, style)
end
end

Make sure you're making this change in the Appearance.lua file, and you shouldn't see that error again.

motrex
06-20-2009, 04:24 PM
Can i just ask for anybody that may have downloaded Lore's UI, how much addon memory does it actually take up.

sillypuddy
06-21-2009, 08:31 PM
can we copy your profile for pitbull.. or how would we set that up? Also, if we copy your bartender profile will that only work for pallys since the spells are all the same and what not?

Nagoyah
06-22-2009, 06:40 AM
Thanks for the UI Lore, as I see I am not the only one who has been waiting for this complilation :)

I have got everything running just fine with one exception. For some reason when I try to eat/drink it lets me for like half a second then I stand up again, definately nothing wrong with my keyboard or mouse though, any ideas?

motrex
06-22-2009, 09:50 AM
[quote=Lore;197154]Regarding the blank area at the bottom of my screen: Skinner does all of that (see the "Making it Pretty" section in the OP)

[quote]

Where is the making it pretty section? i cannot find it on the options

Nagoyah
06-23-2009, 04:17 AM
Thanks for the UI Lore, as I see I am not the only one who has been waiting for this complilation :)

I have got everything running just fine with one exception. For some reason when I try to eat/drink it lets me for like half a second then I stand up again, definately nothing wrong with my keyboard or mouse though, any ideas?

Nvm, I ticketed a GM about it and they stated that they would look into it, 20 minutes later (after 6 hours of it) it started working again, patch coming soon eh :D

Alekinthalas
06-25-2009, 03:20 AM
Regarding the blank area at the bottom of my screen: Skinner does all of that (see the "Making it Pretty" section in the OP)

Where is the making it pretty section? i cannot find it on the options

He meant in the Original Post (i.e the post that contains the download link on page 1 of this thread) there is a section entitled "Making it Pretty" that explains how to make the the addons look exactly like his UI :)

hope that explained it.

>-----EDIT-----<

I just looked back at the OP and there isn't a Making it Pretty section but i believe all the information you need can be found under "Installation Instructions"

darkkill
06-25-2009, 02:48 PM
For everyone out there that is using this UI, i suggest you all download ''curse client''
it will keep all your addons up to date and will reduce the amount of errors coming up. instead of having to download from a website, it does it for you
darrkill

darkkill
06-25-2009, 02:59 PM
Source: Kaapro

Stance Bar..
try typing /bt
or
there should be a icon on your minimap ''bartender''
that will let you move your bars to where ever you want.
if it still dosent move then try the /bt and go all the way down to stance bar in the list, click unlock and then try move it
you should be able to move it by then
darkkill

Purpleknight
06-27-2009, 03:25 AM
Got you UI and when i first Used item rack your armor sets were listed etc. So i did a complete reset, but now I cannot find the trinket menu. I've clicked for the options for it in setting but alas, not trinket bars. What do i need to do to fix the error?

OreoMadness
06-30-2009, 11:11 AM
i extract everything in the .zip, and do the instructions, but when i log in my character, im not able dropdown and select the "Lore - Eredar" option. I re downloaded the link and extracted again, and it still didn't work. It would be greatly appreciated if someone could help me

Endrathal
06-30-2009, 11:59 AM
i tried downloading your UI from the link and when i try extracting it, it says that the folder is empty do you know what would be wrong with it?
Would it possibly be a problem with the operating system? i am currently running 64-bit vista

Gluteas
06-30-2009, 02:41 PM
Hey there Lore

I've watched all your Marmot videos on this site religiously and just recently (on your XT Hard Mode kill) you are using an add-on that is not on any of your other videos nor is it on your UI compilation (though I don't know for sure)

What I'm wondering is on your new XT Hard Mode movie what is the name of the addon at the top of you screen dead center that shows necessary debuffs on the boss (ie: curses, JoL, JoW, Sunder, TC, Demo...)

Right now I'm running DebuffEnough but it is time consuming scrolling over the box to figure out whats missing plus it seems to be a little outdated. Your addon, shows a visual to let me know who I need to yell at :P

Thank and keep up the good work!

liokey
07-02-2009, 01:11 PM
when i try to download via the link abouve your video i extract them form the zip but before its compleat my IE "stops working" every time.
i know this most likely isnt a problem with the download still some help as to how to fix this would be nice. thnx.

Draygoon
07-02-2009, 03:28 PM
http://www.tankspot.com/photoplog/images/36547/1_DraySS.png
http://www.tankspot.com/photoplog/images/36547/1_Screenshot.png
http://www.tankspot.com/photoplog/images/36547/1_AnnoyingBox.png

As you can see in both of the first 2 SS's, I have a few problems, one of which is the bars that are dead center. Which program puts them there, so I can move them out of the way? Also, how do I move the chat box? In the 3rd SS, it's showing a REALLY annoying box that pops up when I mouse over someone. It's huge and annoying, as well as it gets in the way. How do I get rid of it or make it more transparent?

Finally, I DLed from the link at the beginning, and I believe I installed it right, yet the Lore - Eredar profile never comes up. So, I'll ask that we be a little bit more specific as far as what we rename.

WTF > Account > ACCOUNTNAME > SavedVariables
WTF > Account > ACCOUNTNAME > Server Name > Charactername > SavedVariables

For Account....what do we put there?
Which ACCOUNTNAME are we inputting?
I understand Server Name and Charactername, but what do we put for Saved Variables? Do we rename both of them the same?

Ty in advance for any help I receive. You've done a good job with this Lore!

Mhoram
07-02-2009, 07:41 PM
As you can see in both of the first 2 SS's, I have a few problems, one of which is the bars that are dead center. Which program puts them there, so I can move them out of the way? Also, how do I move the chat box? In the 3rd SS, it's showing a REALLY annoying box that pops up when I mouse over someone. It's huge and annoying, as well as it gets in the way. How do I get rid of it or make it more transparent?

Finally, I DLed from the link at the beginning, and I believe I installed it right, yet the Lore - Eredar profile never comes up. So, I'll ask that we be a little bit more specific as far as what we rename.

WTF > Account > ACCOUNTNAME > SavedVariables
WTF > Account > ACCOUNTNAME > Server Name > Charactername > SavedVariables

For Account....what do we put there?
Which ACCOUNTNAME are we inputting?
I understand Server Name and Charactername, but what do we put for Saved Variables? Do we rename both of them the same?

Ty in advance for any help I receive. You've done a good job with this Lore!

ACCOUNTNAME is your WoW account name. So, for example, if your WoW account you're using this for is WOWACCT1, you would rename the ACCOUNTNAME folder to WOWACCT1.

Don't rename Saved Variables. Just the ACCOUNTNAME, Server Name, and Charactername folders.

mundan
07-03-2009, 08:06 AM
lore-

im liking your layout of your ui and once im 80 looking towards using it as im leveling up a pally as well... just a question i do see that you have your sacred shield and taunt set up as a macro was just wondering if you could post your macros here pls? thanks

trackman1416
07-03-2009, 12:38 PM
Lore, on your recent movie for XT Hard mode, I noticed a new addon that tracks the debuffs on the boss; I can't seem to find it anywhere >< What is it?

Shoxie
07-05-2009, 05:43 AM
Firstly, I appreciate the upload. It is an awesome UI and I am thankful that you shared it with us.

However, there is a couple questions I would like to ask about addOns that I'm not so familiar with and / or would prefer to play without.

Mainly I would like to remove the bag skin you're using. I've used the old bags for so long now that I don't need an extra addOn there, I had my own system going on with the default bag skins and I would like to remove the modified skin. Logically, I played around with Skinner and BagFu and couldn't seem to restore them back to how they were. Either I'm being abit of a wally or it's something different altogether.

Screenshot of what I am referring to:

http://i41.tinypic.com/abng53.jpg

Also, your ElkanoBuffBars is stuck to the right side of your screen, whereas mine isn't. I've tried finding a way of changing it but to no avail.

Thanks! x

Morbink
07-08-2009, 09:25 PM
Hi, I'm also having some bag troubles.

For the life of me I can't figure out how to swap a bag that I'm currently using with a new one?

I've tried "use" but it says that I have no available slot or something along those lines...

Dtain
07-08-2009, 09:30 PM
Hi, I'm also having some bag troubles.

For the life of me I can't figure out how to swap a bag that I'm currently using with a new one?

I've tried "use" but it says that I have no available slot or something along those lines...

Type /bar the bartender option window should come up, on the left hand side click on the bag bar, then on the top click enable.

The bag bar will now be on your screen you can swap as you see fit, when your done just disable the bag bar to make it go away.

Agamemnone
07-09-2009, 11:11 AM
NVM skinner doesnt work well with a 1920x1200 resolution. I was hoping to get the black area at the bottom of the screen.

Morbink
07-09-2009, 04:02 PM
Type /bar the bartender option window should come up, on the left hand side click on the bag bar, then on the top click enable.

The bag bar will now be on your screen you can swap as you see fit, when your done just disable the bag bar to make it go away.
Thanks for that :)

tankin
07-13-2009, 02:32 PM
Great UI was close to what I normally used, but alot cleaner looking. I was wondering how you got pallypower to cast your seal of blood for you? Can it be changed to Vengenance/corruption? I have asked all my other pally's if they knew how to do it and most thought it was not an option pally power had.

Dtain
07-13-2009, 03:55 PM
Great UI was close to what I normally used, but alot cleaner looking. I was wondering how you got pallypower to cast your seal of blood for you? Can it be changed to Vengenance/corruption? I have asked all my other pally's if they knew how to do it and most thought it was not an option pally power had.

Use the mouse scroll wheel over the Seal.

tankin
07-13-2009, 05:08 PM
Use the mouse scroll wheel over the Seal.
awesome thanks

sillypuddy
07-14-2009, 09:45 PM
Hey, can anybody teach me how to setup Grid like lore's thanks.

Dtain
07-14-2009, 09:49 PM
Hey, can anybody teach me how to setup Grid like lore's thanks.

What are you looking to change specifically, most of the options are available in the grid option menu if you poke around but if you need something more specific ask it here.

sillypuddy
07-16-2009, 09:54 AM
nevermind i got thanks though :p

sillypuddy
07-16-2009, 10:16 AM
hey is there anyway i can copy lores ui for pitbull because i accidently pressed something and like the whole thing messed up.

Valhalla
07-16-2009, 03:19 PM
I downloaded Lore's UI, which is an awesome UI, but sadly my monitor is not the right resolution and it gets messed up.

I've been trying to just install your PitBull, as I like how it looks and its entire setup. However, whenever I put all your PitBull folders in my AddOns folder, it doesn't work. PitBull shows up in my addons list, but when I load the game I get the default Blizzard frames, and /pitbull does nothing.

I can get a clean PB to work just fine, but I like your setup. Is there a way I can just install your PitBull?

Thanks.

Mhoram
07-16-2009, 06:24 PM
I downloaded Lore's UI, which is an awesome UI, but sadly my monitor is not the right resolution and it gets messed up.

I've been trying to just install your PitBull, as I like how it looks and its entire setup. However, whenever I put all your PitBull folders in my AddOns folder, it doesn't work. PitBull shows up in my addons list, but when I load the game I get the default Blizzard frames, and /pitbull does nothing.

I can get a clean PB to work just fine, but I like your setup. Is there a way I can just install your PitBull?

Thanks.

I think you also need to copy the Pitbull saved variables files from the Saved Variables folder in Lore's UI to the one in yours.

Valhalla
07-16-2009, 07:49 PM
I think you also need to copy the Pitbull saved variables files from the Saved Variables folder in Lore's UI to the one in yours.

Didn't think to do that, thanks.
It didn't work with the PitBull that came with Lore's .zip, but it did work with a fresh install of PitBull. Weird.

cwillriker
07-16-2009, 09:13 PM
Hey, I just got this UI installed, but have noticed that I am some how auto cleared when I go AFK. Like, without doing anything (i.e. Not touching the keyboard or mouse) the AFK will clear.

Which of these addons is probably doing this? Anyone know? I deleted every addon I had except the ones in this DL. I have also used the Curse Client to update every out of date addon

Edit: Ok.. its a problem that comes and goes. but When its there its very anoying as I get my chat logs spammed with repeated afk not afk messages

Alguin
07-17-2009, 04:16 AM
I just registered here to say thanks for the UI. Very clear instructions for installing it and very easy to set up. I'll have to reinstall Prat because I misunderstood the separate windows and Eavesdrop but that's the only glitch.

Thanks again, Lore.

Sylvir
07-17-2009, 05:17 AM
Quite a lot of errors in this addon.
Sadly, I had to disable parrot, probabley one of the main addons, due to an error window. I'm attempting to get around that now.

KnThrak
07-17-2009, 06:01 AM
I find it constantly fascinating how one can see two basic styles of interfaces. Information Overload vs Minimalism.

Curiously both seem to work the exact same amount of "well", only for different people.

cwillriker
07-18-2009, 11:03 AM
Anyone else notice a decent FPS loss while in combat?

Vladmir
07-19-2009, 09:37 PM
just wondering how u set up you bottom part there lore.
i wanna try and get the same set up you do it makes life alot easier lol

Krehinth
07-19-2009, 10:14 PM
DL it

Vladmir
07-20-2009, 09:40 AM
now i got a problem where is my calender?

Lore
07-20-2009, 09:40 AM
/calendar

;)

Vladmir
07-20-2009, 10:06 AM
thnx boss misspelled it the first time lol!! XD

Vladmir
07-20-2009, 10:42 AM
one last problem lore when i cast the casting bar is over my targets bar how do i fix that?

majorpaladin
07-24-2009, 12:46 AM
Lore great ui, only have one problem after installing it everything is working great. i had no quest in my quest log and i have picked a few up and went to click track quest. But it says You don't have the space to track any more objectives. stop tracking some thing first. can you help as i'm not tracking any quest at all

martialartist81
07-29-2009, 11:38 AM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3483/3769921160_8210daa11b_b.jpg

Lore and contributors:

Great UI! Thanks for all the handy steps and instructions; made the process a LOT easier to get it up and running quickly.

Here's a couple notes:
1) Make sure that you snag up updates to the addons (I used CurseClient to do all the hard work for me). There's a LOT of items that have updates, and it makes it all the more simpler and easier (oh and less bugs).

2) I wasn't a fan of "Baggins" so I switched over to Bagnon instead. Took a little bit of tweaking (but nothing beyond activating <b> key for keybindings and turning on the bag icons in Bartender.

3) I'm addicted to TomTom/Lightheaded/TourGuide, and I know that QuestHelper is included, but haven't had a chance to tinker with TomTom/Lightheaded/TourGuide yet. When I do, I'll post an update for those interested in the Quest-addons.
3.1) Update: Installed and got TomTom/Lightheaded and TourGuide up and running fine. Just a note: all of the tooltips default at the bottom of my screen just behind the bartender grid of icons, so I had to move those first, in order to move the waypoint arrow and the TourGuide text.

4) Took me about an hour to get everything up, running, updated and configured to the way that I like.

5) I'm using 1440x900 resolution, and other than a couple of minor adjustments, didn't have much of a vast difference in setting up.

GREAT work guys! Delighted that a buddy stumbled across this and recommended it to me! Thanks again!

Lawler
07-30-2009, 03:51 AM
Since I updatet Pitbull, behind the Pitbull party frames the original Blizz party frame is there? How can I fix it?

And thanks for this cool UI:) Hope anyone can help me:)

*sry for my bad englisch**But German is my language^^

Velasius
08-02-2009, 08:29 AM
I'm having a problem with Grid. It doesn't see Lore - Eredar as a viable Copy From profile. I've deleted the files in the WTF Folder, and removed it from the Interface folder already, and tried it again. Just doesn't like the file, I'm guessing.

Nagoyah
08-03-2009, 02:03 AM
Since I updatet Pitbull, behind the Pitbull party frames the original Blizz party frame is there? How can I fix it?

And thanks for this cool UI:) Hope anyone can help me:)

*sry for my bad englisch**But German is my language^^

type /pitbull

Underneath Global Settings select "Hide Blizzard Frames" and tick all the boxes.

Fixed :D

Nagoyah
08-03-2009, 02:08 AM
I'm having a problem with Grid. It doesn't see Lore - Eredar as a viable Copy From profile. I've deleted the files in the WTF Folder, and removed it from the Interface folder already, and tried it again. Just doesn't like the file, I'm guessing.

Hi,

There isn't a profile there. You just need to use 95% of the defaults and tweek the rest to suit you.

The main things I changed was in Layout. I added pets for Solo and Party, and did 25 Raid with Tanks (this will show the tanks above and seperate to the rest of the raid as long as the Raid Leader marks them as tanks).

My main is a paladin but my alt is a lock hence why I added pets with solo, saves me having to change setting when playing alts.

tandaryn
08-03-2009, 09:53 PM
I was watching the thorim hardmode video, and was wondering what the addon next to eavesdrop is (to the left), it seems to track the the cooldowns for the 6-9 abilities and exorcism etc

Cirus
08-04-2009, 01:40 AM
was wondering what the addon next to eavesdrop is (to the left), it seems to track the the cooldowns for the 6-9 abilities and exorcism etcThat is called Event Horizon
heres a link if you want to take a look at it EventHorizon : WoWInterface Downloads : Casting Bars and Cooldowns (http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info11935-EventHorizon.html)

DawnRider
08-05-2009, 10:26 AM
Hey. I really love this interface setup has really made things a lot easier for my tanking.

3.2 was just released and as usually killed all addons. lol Have they been updated yet or are we still waiting for them to be?

Jorzinta
08-05-2009, 02:15 PM
Are you going to update this UI? i really love it and 3.2 messed it up. It would be awesome if you could update this for me and many other players.

pavl
08-05-2009, 02:21 PM
You could probably get an auto addon updater like the curse one or mmo minion and you'll get all the upgrades. He uses mainly mainstream addons so I'm sure they'll all upgraded within the next couple of days.

Jorzinta
08-05-2009, 02:22 PM
But does it update every add on that comes with this UI?

Neonkharma
08-05-2009, 06:37 PM
Hai, I was just wondering how you get your 3D portrait into the top bar of your pitbull player/target frame. I've been playing around with it and I just can't get it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Mordain
08-06-2009, 08:19 AM
First time poster here:

After patch 3.2 yesterday, I've been updating the addons which I downloaded as part of Lore's UI. Most of it is now functional, but for whatever reason CowTip has totally de-configured itself.

Instead of it appearing over whoever I point my mouse at (anchored to the cursor) it's now showing the info in the bottom right of the screen, over my chat window.

I have no idea how to fix this, as the DogTag configuration is all code which I'm no good at. Is there any quick fix to this, or can we expect an updated "Lore's UI" sometime in the near future?

Thanks, Mordain.

P.S. Love the video's! It's made a huge difference to my guild's raid progression!

Cronaldo
08-06-2009, 10:48 AM
Heya! Im wondering what addon allows you to have that tinny bar with your profession link, time, gold, etc.

Kisada
08-06-2009, 02:12 PM
First time poster here:

After patch 3.2 yesterday, I've been updating the addons which I downloaded as part of Lore's UI. Most of it is now functional, but for whatever reason CowTip has totally de-configured itself.

Accually i have been using Lore's UI since he first posted this one and have been having similar problems with several mods and have been wondering if there is an easy way to fix them. I have left chinchilla un-updated for months just to avoid having to set it all back up and now Parrot has done it to me today also. Any help with this one would be great.

darkmnl
08-07-2009, 10:30 PM
Watching the Strategy Coliseum Northrend Beasts video from your point of view it looked like u had a castbar right near the enemy you were attacking and was wondering what addon that is

holyjebus
08-07-2009, 11:01 PM
thanks mate i love the look and im going to have to configure mine for the 3rd time in 2 days

Titangrip
08-08-2009, 02:24 AM
Anyone knows what is Lore's Throttle setting?

after patching parrot in 3.2 everything went nuts. Resetted, basically.

Minimoses
08-08-2009, 12:59 PM
Lore,

Just want to ask which addon is it that gives you that bar between ur two Pitbull frames that shows the target of target please? If it's Pitbull, how do u get it to jsut do that bar? I'm running Pitbull 4.0 and can't seem to change single frames, only all at same time!

Mordain
08-10-2009, 10:30 AM
Lore,

Just want to ask which addon is it that gives you that bar between ur two Pitbull frames that shows the target of target please? If it's Pitbull, how do u get it to jsut do that bar? I'm running Pitbull 4.0 and can't seem to change single frames, only all at same time!

Use /pb to enter config and the top option (Layout I think it's called) has an option to create different settings, like a second sheet. You can create seperate setting for as many of the units as you like this way, though it's quite intricate and takes a lot of tweaking.

Anyway, after you set it, go to the units option, select Target's Target and then select your different layout for that unit. If you then edit the layout correctly (Remove "Portrait" and "Power Bar", plus "Aura") you should end up with just the Target's healthbar with their name and health on it.

P.S.

Having never set up unit frames on my own before, it did take a lot of flicking between options to finally get that frame the way I wanted it, but I'm sure you can figure it out from those guidelines.

Acallia
08-10-2009, 05:24 PM
The download is unfortunately very much out of date at this point, and I haven't have the time (or interest) to keep it updated with bug fixes etc, so I've removed the link. Please use the image and listing above for reference.

Hey Lore,

I was just wondering if I can look forward to a download link being posted in the near/distant future. I, obviously, read the above quote and understand if it is not a viable option.

Another question is if there is any possibility of the old download being available somewhere.

Thanks.

Lore
08-12-2009, 08:39 AM
Unfortunately, packaging it up into a downloadable file in a way that can reasonably be expected to work for people other than myself is a fairly massive undertaking. I have to make sure every last bug is fixed (which may or may not be possible depending on current mod releases), then go through and make sure all the settings are correct, and then manually remove all of my billion alts by editing saved variables. The first download link took me somewhere around 3 hours to get together. On top of that, the mods in the package were outdated and broken by the next patch release, and updating made you lose the settings for a couple of them... it's just a ton of work trying to keep everything together and I simply don't have the time to devote to it.

Cirus
08-12-2009, 11:31 PM
it's just a ton of work trying to keep everything together and I simply don't have the time to devote to it.That's to bad. I really like this UI set up so i changed a few things and got parrot to work the way i wanted it to after hours of grinding my teeth. I got it finally the way i wanted it and its nice and up to date.

Dannyd534
08-14-2009, 09:55 AM
Hey Lore,

I Just watched you're latest video for ToGC, and i noticed you have an addon that shows health bars above the enemy players heads that are in range. Was just wondering what that was called.

Cronaldo
08-14-2009, 10:06 AM
I did not see that video, BUT if it is what I guess you only have to press "V" and thats it!

Dannyd534
08-15-2009, 10:45 PM
I did not see that video, BUT if it is what I guess you only have to press "V" and thats it!

It was not that...it was an addon to make that look a little nicer, it shows if their an elite or not...etc.

WarDrum
08-15-2009, 11:29 PM
Aloft (Beta) : WoWInterface Downloads : Beta-version AddOns (http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info10864-AloftBeta.html)

dynamitedean
08-16-2009, 01:59 AM
Lore are you using sexymap aswell?

Nagoyah
08-17-2009, 04:17 AM
Lore are you using sexymap aswell?

Nah he is using Chinchilla (btw all, the latest version from curse works just fine in 3.2).

Dolk
08-17-2009, 11:46 AM
I really like Lore's UI, so I changed mine around and added to it to create something similar. So far, I've been able to figure out how to configure and move around almost everything into the places I want them. Unfortunately, there is one thing left I cannot find the options for.

http://i864.photobucket.com/albums/ab210/AverseSefira/Tankspotquestion.jpg

I am really just looking to move it, but I am honestly not even sure which addon it's from at this point. Although I assume it's connected to either Parrot, IceHUD, or Quartz.

Thanks in advance.

Dannyd534
08-17-2009, 09:20 PM
Aloft (Beta) : WoWInterface Downloads : Beta-version AddOns (http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info10864-AloftBeta.html)

tyvm

Encr
08-17-2009, 11:58 PM
I really like Lore's UI, so I changed mine around and added to it to create something similar. So far, I've been able to figure out how to configure and move around almost everything into the places I want them. Unfortunately, there is one thing left I cannot find the options for.

http://i864.photobucket.com/albums/ab210/AverseSefira/Tankspotquestion.jpg

I am really just looking to move it, but I am honestly not even sure which addon it's from at this point. Although I assume it's connected to either Parrot, IceHUD, or Quartz.

Thanks in advance.

That is Quartz. You can move it by toggling off "Lock" in the Quartz interface by typing /quartz. You can also remove it completely by disabling Quartz Buffs on your addon list.

Ganner
08-18-2009, 02:26 PM
Hey

Sorry if this has already been asked, but how did you switch your Pally Power around so the Aura's and such are at the bottom?

Dolk
08-18-2009, 10:15 PM
Thanks, Encr. That got the job done. :)

Edit: I actually have one more question. I notice on a lot of UIs that people have a setting or addon that shows the cooldown on buttons in giant numbers. Could anyone point me to where I could add that to mine?

holyjebus
08-20-2009, 06:41 PM
lore , anyone lol what bars does lore use im getting sick of bartender

Hungrymidget
08-20-2009, 10:41 PM
Hey, I might be a bit late on this thread but I would like to know how set up the different icons on the top and bottom of Lore's UI, etc. the professions/mail/gold that sort of stuff.

If anybody could help I would be very thankful.

Krehinth
08-21-2009, 09:14 AM
lore , anyone lol what bars does lore use im getting sick of bartender

Try Dominos

Maktzr
08-22-2009, 06:07 AM
Whats the name pn he´s unitframe?.

Maktzr
08-22-2009, 02:50 PM
Hi guys.
Why can´t i move my "classtimer"?

Thanks

Oxys
08-22-2009, 04:09 PM
Can anyone help me customize my pitbull to look like his?

Thanks!

Davey
08-23-2009, 06:07 AM
Hi guys.
Why can´t i move my "classtimer"?

Thanks

Go to your interface panel, Addons tab, and under ClassTimer, uncheck the "Lock" tickbox at the top of the panel. This will show test bars that you can move around as desired. Once finished, simply recheck the "lock" tickbox.

I, also, would like to know how, or what addons you use, to get your Gold, Repairs, Time etc. to show on your FuBar.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Nagoyah
08-24-2009, 01:22 AM
I, also, would like to know how, or what addons you use, to get your Gold, Repairs, Time etc. to show on your FuBar.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Here are the ones I use (my ui started as the same as Lore's but now has a couple of very minor changes)

Fubar_ClockFu (ver 3.2.0.0)
Fubar_DurabilityFu (ver 2.12 nolib)
Fubar_MailFu (ver 3.1.3-1)
Fubar_MiniclockFu (ver 50667 nolib)
Fubar_MoneyFu (ver 1.2.2)
BankItemsFu (ver 1.5)
Fubar_OmenFu (ver 66301.8)
Fubar_PerformanceFu (ver 2.0.0 nolib)

All of the above work in 3.2 and are available from curse.

Lepperkohn
08-28-2009, 08:58 PM
blind or dumb, i cannot locate the download button in any of your post

Pallyheals
08-31-2009, 03:03 AM
Hey Lore how you get the addons like that i like that settup please email me at Pimp_boi_99@hotmail.com:D

martialartist81
08-31-2009, 05:11 AM
blind or dumb, i cannot locate the download button in any of your post

He recently took the download out. It was out of date, and having to keep up on all of the addons, plus maintaining the configurations for them, proved to be a little too much.

For the most part, if you just download the addons he's got listed, and then spend a little bit of time tweaking them to your desire, you'll get the results that you're looking for (or at least close to it.)

Mordigen
08-31-2009, 05:13 AM
Hey, I might be a bit late on this thread but I would like to know how set up the different icons on the top and bottom of Lore's UI, etc. the professions/mail/gold that sort of stuff.

If anybody could help I would be very thankful.

That is Fubar and you can add different addons to Fubar to get what you are looking for. I am not sure what they are exactly but there is a large choice of stuff to add like the guild, gold, and so on.

Ghosthunter
09-02-2009, 02:23 PM
Please gief back your download link mate :-(( it really helps with your wtf and saved variables on setting up the UI, not hard just to update the addons or download the addons

Perona
09-04-2009, 06:57 AM
How'd you get the 3d portrait on the top portion in pitbull? so its portart bar,HP bar, resource bar.

When I try setting it up it just goes to the side like the original blizzard frames. Can't seem to find the option for it.
Edit:
nvm, I think I got it. It was greyed out before dunno why but it lets me move it to the top now.

Pastard
09-05-2009, 02:25 PM
What are your settings for Grid Lore, as I want my mine to look like yours hopefully :D

Thanks

Deque
09-08-2009, 06:45 AM
Hey Lore,

Just curious, what is that bar at the top of your UI, seen on this video: YouTube - TankSpot's Guide to Coliseum: Lord Jaraxxus (10-man) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jakyV8EGCog)

It looks like Smarty, but it doesn't look like that's been updated in the last year.

Luie
09-08-2009, 03:29 PM
Im trying to get rid of the character frames that are on the left side of my screen.

http://home.comcast.net/~testytester/problem.jpg

help?

Tomken
09-11-2009, 03:45 PM
What debuff tracker do you use @ anub'arak's strategy movie?

Lore
09-18-2009, 01:26 PM
Utopia

Sigrum
09-19-2009, 09:21 AM
When I open skinner I get this message:
what can I do 2 let my Skinner work?

Date: 2009-09-19 18:18:08
ID: 1
Error occured in: Global
Count: 1
Usage: SecureHook([object], method, [handler]): Attempting to hook a non existing target
Debug:
[C]: error()
...erface\AddOns\Titan\libs\AceHook-3.0\AceHook-3.0.lua:208:
...erface\AddOns\Titan\libs\AceHook-3.0\AceHook-3.0.lua:115
...erface\AddOns\Titan\libs\AceHook-3.0\AceHook-3.0.lua:341: SecureHook()
Skinner\SkinMe\Bagnon.lua:56:
Skinner\SkinMe\Bagnon.lua:53
[C]: ?
Skinner\Skinner.lua:670:
Skinner\Skinner.lua:668
Skinner\Skinner.lua:715: ?()
Skinner\AddonFrames.lua:117:
Skinner\AddonFrames.lua:61
[C]: ?
[string "safecall Dispatcher[2]"]:9:
[string "safecall Dispatcher[2]"]:5
...face\AddOns\Titan\libs\AceTimer-3.0\AceTimer-3.0.lua:158:
...face\AddOns\Titan\libs\AceTimer-3.0\AceTimer-3.0.lua:132
AddOns:
Swatter, v3.1.14 (<%codename%>)
BagnonForever, v1.1.1
BagnonTooltips, v
BonusScanner, v5.0
CurseProfiler, v
DBMCore, v
ForteCore, vv1.15
ForteDruid, v
HGS, v1.9.1
IceHUD, v1.5.14 (Revision: 442)
Parrot, vv1.10-beta
PerfectRaid, v193
PitBull4, vv4.0.0-beta5
PitBull4Aggro, vv4.0.0-beta5
PitBull4Aura, vv4.0.0-beta5
PitBull4Background, vv4.0.0-beta5
PitBull4BlankSpace, vv4.0.0-beta5
PitBull4Border, vv4.0.0-beta5
PitBull4CastBar, vv4.0.0-beta5
PitBull4CastBarLatency, vv4.0.0-beta5
PitBull4CombatFader, vv4.0.0-beta5
PitBull4CombatIcon, vv4.0.0-beta5
PitBull4CombatText, vv4.0.0-beta5
PitBull4ComboPoints, vv4.0.0-beta5
PitBull4DruidManaBar, vv4.0.0-beta5
PitBull4ExperienceBar, vv4.0.0-beta5
PitBull4HealthBar, vv4.0.0-beta5
PitBull4HideBlizzard, vv4.0.0-beta5
PitBull4Highlight, vv4.0.0-beta5
PitBull4HostilityFader, vv4.0.0-beta5
PitBull4LeaderIcon, vv4.0.0-beta5
PitBull4LuaTexts, vv4.0.0-beta5
PitBull4ManaSpark, vv4.0.0-beta5
PitBull4MasterLooterIcon, vv4.0.0-beta5
PitBull4Portrait, vv4.0.0-beta5
PitBull4PowerBar, vv4.0.0-beta5
PitBull4PvPIcon, vv4.0.0-beta5
PitBull4RaidTargetIcon, vv4.0.0-beta5
PitBull4RangeFader, vv4.0.0-beta5
PitBull4ReadyCheckIcon, vv4.0.0-beta5
PitBull4ReputationBar, vv4.0.0-beta5
PitBull4RestIcon, vv4.0.0-beta5
PitBull4Sounds, vv4.0.0-beta5
PitBull4ThreatBar, vv4.0.0-beta5
PitBull4VisualHeal, vv4.0.0-beta5
PitBull4VoiceIcon, vv4.0.0-beta5
QuestHelper, v1.1.1-beta
Skinner, vb2.10392.3
Titan, v4.2.5.30100 - Revision 273
TitanAmmo, v4.2.5.30100
TitanBag, v4.2.5.30100
TitanClock, v4.2.5.30100
TitanCoords, v4.2.5.30100
TitanGoldTracker, v4.2.5.30100
TitanItemBonuses, v4.1.1.30000
TitanLootType, v4.2.5.30100
TitanPerformance, v4.2.5.30100
TitanRegen, v4.2.5.30100
TitanRepair, v4.2.5.30100
TitanVolume, v4.2.5.30100
TitanXP, v4.2.5.30100
WhisperRaidInfo, v0.2 alpha
BlizRuntimeLib_enUS v3.2.0.30200 <eu>
(ck=7ae)

and this is how it looks
http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/5649/wowzm.jpg

Egotist
09-22-2009, 05:03 AM
Excuse me Lore of tankspot , Hey

Recently dinged paladin here and i heard you gave the thumbs up to the nUI addon

i have also downloaded this addon and want your personal opinion on it

am a full time ret paladin at the moment and i plan to heal sooner or later

and am wondering if this addon would be Ok for me and if i should download any other appropriate paladin / UI addons

Your personal opinion would be nice :)

Ettrick
09-22-2009, 07:41 PM
It's the first line of the original post :P

Hey Lore, nubness strikes again... i see you said your dl link was in your original qoute ... im just not seeing it if you could help me out id greatly appreciate it!

Morbidity
09-28-2009, 01:41 AM
Lore took down the link as numerous addons were outdated and said he would put the link back up when he gets all the bugs out.

If someone still has the zip file could you pm me, hard drive got wiped and lost everything. :(

Lore
09-28-2009, 01:51 AM
Excuse me Lore of tankspot , Hey

Recently dinged paladin here and i heard you gave the thumbs up to the nUI addon

i have also downloaded this addon and want your personal opinion on it

am a full time ret paladin at the moment and i plan to heal sooner or later

and am wondering if this addon would be Ok for me and if i should download any other appropriate paladin / UI addons

Your personal opinion would be nice :)

I've never heard of nUI, I'm not sure where you got the idea that I use it. The mods I use, with one or two exceptions, are all listed in the OP.

Hey Lore, nubness strikes again... i see you said your dl link was in your original qoute ... im just not seeing it if you could help me out id greatly appreciate it!

Lore took down the link as numerous addons were outdated and said he would put the link back up when he gets all the bugs out.

If someone still has the zip file could you pm me, hard drive got wiped and lost everything. :(

I maintained a download link for a little while but it's a huge hassle to keep everything in a packageable state. I won't be keeping a download link in the future. I also get far too many "how did you do that/what addon is this" questions to be able to answer them all. I'll happily say which addons I'm using, but if you want your UI to look exactly like mine for some reason, it's going to be up to you to set everything up :)

All of the addons I use are available through Curse or WoWInterface.

Morbidity
09-29-2009, 10:49 AM
any change of getting the config files from the wtf folder...i dont want to have to reconfig pitbull?

delat989
10-04-2009, 03:35 PM
Any chance you could post the text lines you are using? Somehow accidentally reset mine and want your setup back ;) Thanks!

Meecs
10-05-2009, 01:25 PM
any change of getting the config files from the wtf folder...i dont want to have to reconfig pitbull?

I want to second this. I had to wipe my HDD and I've lost all my addon settings (your settings, really). I understand that it is a huge hassle to keep everything updated and packaged, and I respect your decision not to include a compilation link. However, it would be a huge help to those of us wanting to copy specific settings you use (I can't for the life of me get my grid to look like yours, or my pitbull since the wipe, and I feel disoriented and lost without my UI that I'm used to).

I'd like to say thank you for giving those of us a guide to make our UI look like yours (which is my favorite of all that I've seen), and I think including these configs would go a long way in helping us. Thanks, Lore!

Laorik
10-09-2009, 11:59 PM
Ok, so I'm not very good with setting things like this up but i got most of it, except one thing I cant figure out. The black bars at the bottom of the screens that the addons are plugged into, like on the OP Recount, Omen, chat, are all plugged into that bar, how do i set that bar up and center the camera angle above it.

Hearthzalot
10-15-2009, 05:24 PM
What is the name of the addon for the bigger nameplates?

Fano7
10-18-2009, 06:20 AM
What is the difference between the left and right chat boxes in the bottom right corner?

Cirus
10-18-2009, 12:07 PM
What is the difference between the left and right chat boxes in the bottom right corner?Ones his chat window and the other does other things like shows loot.

Prototype
10-22-2009, 08:14 PM
Lore, i cant figure out what u are using for the timers in BT4.. i have searched the options and find nothing.. and dont know the addon.. the one that is counting down the big number in ur abilities.. Please help! i want =D

markmc01
10-22-2009, 08:37 PM
If someone has a link or zip of the old link, I would be greatly appreciated. I lost my old settings due to a crash and would love if someone can provide an alternative source. If needed, just email me the link instead of posting it here. Thanks a lot.

Ciruss
10-24-2009, 12:05 PM
Lore, i cant figure out what u are using for the timers in BT4.. i have searched the options and find nothing.. and dont know the addon.. the one that is counting down the big number in ur abilities.. Please help! i want =DIf you mean the countdowns on his bars? Thats omniCC here is a link OmniCC : WoWInterface Downloads : Casting Bars and Cooldowns (http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info4836-OmniCC.html)
With Lore's permission I might be able to upload his UI. I think i still have it buried on my computer somewhere. If he says yes i'll start looking for it.
(http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info4836-OmniCC.html)

Keleher
10-24-2009, 04:41 PM
what addon makes your achivement alert and loot window look like the one in the northrend beast vid?

kaotikx
10-28-2009, 07:35 AM
Hey i ave a question about pitbull, how do you get the 100% of health and number health on left and right of the health bar, same with mana bar?

Not sure what to type in custom style to get it like that.

thanks in advance

ThePatient
10-29-2009, 09:02 AM
Lore, or anyone who might know, using Grid how do you get the text inside the center icon to be white? Thanks!!!

avoidconfusion
10-31-2009, 05:25 AM
Lore do you mind telling me how you made Grid look like that? Is this Grid or Grid2?

Mine looks awfully dark and I can't seem to find a way to change it so it looks more like yours.

If you posted it already, my apologies!

praynfordeth
11-01-2009, 01:37 PM
noob question. i have a bunch of these addons, but i cant get rid of my player's or parties health bars, and mana/energy bars. how do i make them go away. i have grid now and have no need for them

Kittieh
11-03-2009, 12:35 PM
Is this UI uploaded somewhere? If it is. Where? Way boring to download the addons one-by-one. If its not, will it be in the distant future? n_n

Ciruss
11-04-2009, 05:32 PM
Is this UI uploaded somewhere? If it is. Where? Way boring to download the addons one-by-one. If its not, will it be in the distant future? n_nHe did have it up. He took it down since it was to much of a hassle to hold it up and keep it up to date.

Radhja
11-06-2009, 07:33 AM
Utopia

I have a question about this addon. Is there any way to scale it a bit to make it larger so I can SEE the damn thing? I'd like to replace my ElkBuffBars with it, but it's so tiny...

I'd also like your strings for Cowtip - the default "wall o text" is quite a hassle to drag around the screen, especially over Grid when using mouseover macros :P

Megix
11-08-2009, 09:22 PM
Lore,

I was able to setup your UI on wow, it wasn't that hard. but I changed the font style and sizes and the look of the buttons, it worked out very well and it really helps for my mage class.

bloodyguns
11-09-2009, 05:35 PM
just wonderin how did u move ur chat box down there been tryin for 2 days now and still nothing

Ciruss
11-09-2009, 05:37 PM
just wonderin how did u move ur chat box down there been tryin for 2 days now and still nothingIts probally locked. Right click the general tab or whatever he has for the first tab then hit unlock. Then move it to where you want then lock it.

Baisez
11-17-2009, 07:46 AM
I do thank you very much for the new UI. I will share this with my guild to see if it helps them at all. Do you use DBM at all? (Just wondering) If you do, it's probably up there, I'm just missing it.

Any tips to a guild leader trying to progress her guild?

Mok'Nathal Horde Baisez "Almost Epic"
<3

Stormbringer79
11-18-2009, 07:32 AM
Hi all,

All I am after if how to get the portait setup like the picture, I have pitbull 3 installed but can not seem to get it looking the same so would be grateful if someone could tell me how to fix it.

Many thanks