PDA

View Full Version : Prot Warrior

LBH
02-17-2009, 09:11 AM
Hi,

Was just looking for some opinions on my toon. Im a Prot Warrior on nazgrel.
Heres my link for the armory.

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nazgrel&n=Lbh)

rubinxt
02-17-2009, 09:17 AM
overall its a nice setup tho i would try to gem in defense more than parry simply because you can get avoidance stats in dodge parry and block
not just stacking parry
altho parry is nice to have its the hardest stat to get actual numbers with
also noticed you have alot of health but your avoidance is hurting a little bit
maybe trade out some stam gems for defense or the nice new stalwart monarch topaz wich offer alot of dodge% points

LBH
02-17-2009, 09:24 AM
I was at 550 Defense rating the other day and felt it was to high and put the parry gems in. How much avoidance should i be aiming for?. I was trying to get 20% in each of Dodge, Parry and Block.
Currently im at:
Dodge: 22.2 %
Parry: 18.93%
Block: 19.6%

Caninan
02-17-2009, 09:30 AM
you look fine. HP is great and avoidance is great also. Check how much you miss a target and gem/buff expertise.

You have to hit the target for threat.

Spec looks ok but I question no incite?

kroxix
02-17-2009, 09:35 AM
I was going to ask the same question. Incite is just huge for the amount of Threat that Thunderclap can build (and HS, and Cleave).

Personally, I would take 3/3 Incite instead of 3/5 Unbridled Wrath.

LBH
02-17-2009, 09:44 AM
I was thinking of respeccing. Missing has been a problem lately. We tried to do malygos last night and taunt missed 3-4 times in a row which slowed down the dps.
Seems that the higher in content that we get to the more ive been missing my hits. Thanks for the advice.