PDA

View Full Version : RNG: From hell's heart, I stab at thee

Alent
02-15-2009, 06:15 PM
Finally got Lavanthor's talisman.

Second time I've ~ever~ fought him since launch, including regular mode.

AxLxExX
02-15-2009, 06:16 PM
I need it badly. He never comes out when I go. I'm still using coren's lucky coin.

Gravy
02-15-2009, 06:17 PM
Khaaaaaaan!

Xav
02-15-2009, 06:18 PM
Running it daily? Pretty bad luck then, ouch. Took me 20something tries

Rustik
02-15-2009, 06:24 PM
I got pretty lucky. 5 runs and no lavanthor, 6th run he came out and dropped the trinket.

Alent
02-17-2009, 12:03 AM
Sadly not every day, but multiple times a week.

Kazeyonoma
02-17-2009, 09:54 AM
Lavanthor is quite the elusive puppydog

Hit Me
02-19-2009, 09:14 AM
I killed the pooch one time on heroic mode out of 15 or 16 runs total. It seems like we always get the water elemental and the void. The etheral shows up when the instance doesn't feel as though it's being a big enough pain in our ass.

What's funny is that I have an achievement whore ret pally friend that I run with almost 100% of the time. The only one she needs to kill for the VH achievement is the dog. The one time the dog came out to play was the one time I have run VH without that pally with me.

Optimoos
02-19-2009, 09:19 AM
This is one of those threads I get to pop into and say "Got it first run!" ... maybe... I don't recall but I got Lavanthor's trinket VERY early after hitting 80.

However, on the flip side, I'm now playing my DK more than my warrior as my current guild needed DK dps. So, I've been running heroics trying to get as many achievements as I can on him, and I have yet to complete Lockdown! as I haven't seen 2 of the random bosses yet - Lavanthor is one of them. Puppy NEVER comes out to play :(

Hit Me
02-19-2009, 09:47 AM
This is one of those threads I get to pop into and say "Got it first run!" ... maybe... I don't recall but I got Lavanthor's trinket VERY early after hitting 80.

However, on the flip side, I'm now playing my DK more than my warrior as my current guild needed DK dps. So, I've been running heroics trying to get as many achievements as I can on him, and I have yet to complete Lockdown! as I haven't seen 2 of the random bosses yet - Lavanthor is one of them. Puppy NEVER comes out to play :(
I can't complain too much about not getting the trinket. I got the Red Sword on my first try, Herald's Bracer's on my first try and the epic pants from VH on my second or third try. Besides, I have the fancy JC trinkets right now. The Ruby Hare Figurine is shockingly helpful in VH now that the one squad splits up.