PDA

View Full Version : 25 man EoE

juicysmage
02-14-2009, 09:23 AM
Hi I get the pleasure of being raid leader for my guilds 25 man EoE I have done it on the ten mans but I cant seem to find much out about the 25 man such as what the idea raid make up is (class tanks heals and such) and also cant find out what is diff then the 10 man besides the rate of malygos breath any help or tips for this would be appricated. Thanks

Muryou
02-14-2009, 04:06 PM
1-2 tanks (perferably a high dps offtank that just helps during phase 2, or you can just have your dk pull sparks and help tank in p2 since neither requires a massive amount of gear)
4-7 Healers depending on gear/competency
16-20 Dps (being heavier on ranged shouldnt matter if your tank is decent at moving malygos so melee can get the spark buff at times as well.)

we use 1 person to pull sparks but its probably easier with 2 if you dont feel comfortable with that.

Its essentially the same fight as 10 man with more hp and more adds in phase 2

phase 3 we use 4 healing drakes and everyone else just does their dps rotation/shield

Sangi
02-16-2009, 07:44 AM
What are you using as timer benchmarks for the phase changes? We could consistently hit phase 3 but with only 2 minutes we were only able to get him down about 10%.

sevve
02-16-2009, 11:48 AM
Phase1 and two should take no more than 3 minutes each.
Stacking the sparks is an important part of getting Phase1 out of the way.
If you need a dps boost in phase3, putting up curse of elements when phase1 helps a little. The main thing though, is to educate everyone well on phase3.
In my experience there are a lot of people doing very poor on phase3.
Alot of people say that 1,1,2 is the best dps rotation, but the fact is that most people can't keep their stacks up with 1,1,2 if they get a fixate. Personally I advise 1,1,1,2.

Muryou
02-19-2009, 06:20 AM
If you need a dps boost in phase3, putting up curse of elements helps a little. The main thing though

my guild recently started doing this for 6 minute malygos. it helps tremendously when people start getting 15+ stacks