PDA

View Full Version : Fewest for Naxx25?

Dessryeqt
02-07-2009, 02:06 AM
My guild is making the transition from 10mans to 25 mans (Sarth +1, Naxx, Maly cleared on 10man) and we have done Sarth25 with 12 people. We'll keep it up as weeks go by, but I was wondering if there was a known lower threshold for, say, Anub'Rekhan? the rest of the Spider Wing? Other wings?

We are starting to experience gaps in our raid time with nothing to do, but I don't want to go into heroic Naxx with so few people as to make things impossible.

(As a side anecdote, before we had Naxx10 on farm, we went into Naxx25 unknowingly and cleared a few trash pulls and actually got loot before realizing that it was on heroic.)

blackhand
02-07-2009, 08:53 AM
It's not really a set number per say but you have to be able to meet the rage timers on the fights. Also four horsemen would be tougher with lower numbers.

Magnuss
02-07-2009, 09:54 AM
You can full clear the zone with geared and experienced people at 19. That would be safely making the enrage timers. If you keep the same gear and experience then you can lower that number a bit to maybe 17 or even 16 (talking some SERIOUS dps and healing). If you lower the gear and experience standards (which is where im assuming you are more in line with) then the number has to go up. Without having people in full clear naxx 25 gear you shouldnt try it with less then 20.

This isnt to say it isnt doable, but its a guideline for the whole zone. Some bosses are extremely simple and less people will simply require it to take longer (Noth comes to mind, as does Heigan). The problem is that in order to get to most those bosses you usally encounter someone with an enrage timer.