PDA

View Full Version : Malygos 25 - Hotfix

Octobersky
02-06-2009, 10:11 AM
As posted here, (http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=14910003119&sid=1) it reads as if Maly will no longer insta-breathe as he hits the ground after a vortex. This is in response to the pet bug. But as the MT on the fight, I'm more concerned with my healers now having more time to react to the breath, because they haven't been very good about it in the past.

So has anyone done Maly25 since this hot fix? How soon does he breathe after the raid comes out of vortex? (compared to 10 man, where dps and healers have plenty of time to run away from the tank).

macfeagle
02-06-2009, 03:19 PM
In the 10-man, the healers don't have to run away from the tank. They can just hit the ground and start healing. As long as the tank moves a bit, the mob will follow and the raid will be behind him. If you have area-effect healers it's probably better if the raid doesn't run away in panic initially.

In 25-man last week, the breath was instant and pets were death. My raid, who had never killed this boss, had problems due to this.

This week, even the day before the hot fix was announced, it seemed like the encounter had changed. I was not specifically trying to prove this, but I think that the encounter operates much more like the 10-man now. This aspect of the fight seemed much easier.