PDA

View Full Version : Sarth3D w/new strat and FAILING! help?

evilkyle
02-05-2009, 09:13 PM
Our 25man Raid has been trying this strat tonight and we wiped many many times. The guy in back taunts and when the Main Tank taunt back many times its resisted or says "immune". We tried A pali MT w/ Warrior tank in back then we tried a Warrior MT w/ a warrior in back and everytime we get to drake 2 or 3 the Main Tanks taunt does not work and sarth kills the tank in the back and all goes to shit at that point. Both of the Main tanks have had atleast 5% hit rating.

Is it possible Blizzard hotfixed this or are we missing something here?

It took about 10 attempts before everyone decided to stop dying to FireWall or Void Zones and after that we started killing Drake 1 right after drake 2 landed and we started to have the taunt resist problem. I could understand if it was just random bad luck, but we showed 4 taunts being resisted from the MT 4 attempts in a row.

Niian
02-05-2009, 09:20 PM
How come you're taunting Sarth?

evilkyle
02-05-2009, 09:23 PM
How come you're taunting Sarth?

Watch video on Home page of tankspot.com and you will see the strategy I'm talking about.

Niian
02-05-2009, 09:24 PM
Ah ok. Can't watch video at the moment because I'm at work :(

However I have noticed recently my Righteous Defense doesn't appear to work a lot of the times on mobs/bosses. It's rather frustrating, but thankfully I can just resort to the new Hand of whatever it is to taunt.

Alent
02-05-2009, 09:29 PM
As memory serves, manbearpig was saying he had to wait for Cider's taunt to wear off so he could taunt back.

evilkyle
02-05-2009, 09:35 PM
As memory serves, manbearpig was saying he had to wait for Cider's taunt to wear off so he could taunt back.

Hmm, we didn't think about that. With everything else that was going on it wasn't even something we considered.

Niian
02-05-2009, 09:38 PM
Interesting, that could be why my RD is failing! :O