PDA

View Full Version : Sartharion playing ping pong with the tank?

Ont
02-05-2009, 12:40 PM
Hey guys.

We killed Sartharion+Tenebron last night. It was out first time to drop him with a drake up, so we were happy. However, the Sartharion tank died right as we cleaned up the whelps after Tenebron was dead. Everything was preceding as it should until, for no reason that I could see, the tank starts getting thrown from one side o the island to the other. Then he gets tossed from the very front of the island (nearest the instance) where we tank Sartharion to the very back, across the lava, where he's finished off with a Pyrobuffet. This takes a matter of seconds.

Luckily, I was able to taunt Sartharion (who was, helpfully, walking up the far side of the island to get to the DK who was now at the back of the Island instead of at the front where we tank Sartharion) as he flame buffetted our DK and we finished the kill without problems but the causes of the DK's death were really bizarre to me so I thought I'd ask if anyone's ever seen this happen.

I'm at a loss for an explanation thus far.

Meeks
02-05-2009, 12:41 PM
Your tank probably went to far into the lava and hit one of the fire cyclones...they knock you across the island and if you are lucky you can land in a second one and get knocked again.