PDA

View Full Version : MT/OT 25 man naxx?

nanopudding
02-02-2009, 06:39 AM
I was hopping to get an opinon, am i ready to MT or OT 25 man naxx. The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ghostlands&n=Nanopudding),
the other night i tryed to get into a pug but was told that as a pally i would need 28K hp unbuffed before even thinking of going. But i can not find any way to get that high. if u have any ideas please let me know.

Wantrevenge
02-02-2009, 08:14 AM
Try to change the critical strike gems for +24 stamina gems.

macfeagle
02-04-2009, 10:08 AM
It is possible that the person telling you you were undergeared either didn't bother to look at your gear or didn't know what they were talking about. You're a tank and you know how to research stuff online, I have no idea what the person who told you this stuff was, but they may be neither, in which case their opinion isn't as good as yours could be.

I'd take you as is. Your gear is fine, the pieces are epic but the total package has a lot of some stuff and not the most of other stuff, one of the things lacking being a little bit of health. You can get the 111 sta trinket if you want to make yourself be bigger. Your wrists are hurting you, but it seems kind of silly to say "omg my wrists aren't good enough for Naxx 25".

You are clearly a conscientious player. If you were on my server and I had a space I'd take you and hope that you could solo the attendance boss, which likely wipes more raids than anything else. If you could do that, you'd be a source of no headache whatsoever.