PDA

View Full Version : H VH voidwalker boss pwns my face

Balog
01-30-2009, 08:15 AM
I was pugging VH for the daily heroic yesterday. All is going smooth, I'm getting down the portals where the elite packs path in opposite directions, my healer isn't fail, the dps doesn't suck too bad...... all in all a very good experience for a pug. Then we get that stinking voidwalker boss, and he proceeded to eat our souls repeatedly. :mad:

A couple questions. Do DoT's proc the healing debuff? I'm thinking I shouldn't have been using Seal of Vengeance. Also, for the adds: what do you do if the healer is the one with the buff that let's you kill them? It seemed like every fight the buff was either on him or me, never the dps.

This fight was really demoralising for me, and I'd love to hear some stories of how others have stomped his amorphous ass into the ground.

Tatt
01-30-2009, 08:17 AM
Everyone, I MEAN EVERYONE, has to kill their adds when they appear. If you let too many get up it is too much for the healer to heal through unless he is very very good. As a warrior I can actually spell reflect and kill a decent amount of the spawns. Might also consider using the defenses for that boss, make it easier on everyone.

Balog
01-30-2009, 08:22 AM
Everyone, I MEAN EVERYONE, has to kill their adds when they appear. If you let too many get up it is too much for the healer to heal through unless he is very very good. As a warrior I can actually spell reflect and kill a decent amount of the spawns. Might also consider using the defenses for that boss, make it easier on everyone.

But what if the healer is the one who can kill them?

Also: the defenses! Of course...... never had to use them before, the other bosses are pretty ezmode.

Tatt
01-30-2009, 08:23 AM
The adds only have like 1000 or so hp...anyone can kill them, even a healer, with no more than 2-3 attacks at the very most.

Mann
02-01-2009, 04:14 PM
But what if the healer is the one who can kill them?

Also: the defenses! Of course...... never had to use them before, the other bosses are pretty ezmode.

Then the healer has to go kill them.