PDA

View Full Version : Naxx nerf?

itank
01-29-2009, 04:04 PM
Was there a nerf on Naxx this week? I'm not trying to troll. Last night my guild went through 7 bosses without a wipe. Our dps was weaker than normal and the bosses died faster than ever. Normally we get thru 4-5 bosses max. We are not a hardcore raid guild. We haven't cleared Naxx. Just seemed really easy last night. My guild was very excited about the achievement but I was skeptical. Anyone else experiance this? Or am I nuts? (Quite possible. Lol)

Grawr
01-29-2009, 04:05 PM
Perhaps you're just more experienced and working together better as a team.

Xav
01-29-2009, 04:17 PM
Naxx was nerfed when it flew to Northrend!

itank
01-29-2009, 05:07 PM
Damn, I guess I have to tell them good job then. Lol. Really don't like doing that!

Quinlaxle
01-30-2009, 10:23 AM
Only thing I seen changed is the agro of sapphiron spelling prob wrong.They changed the agro range after ya wipe once.My guild has cleared it on 10 man but still running people through getting them gear and teaching them fights.

Rennadrel
01-30-2009, 10:29 AM
No, they didn't nerf Naxx, they made a few adjustments to it though. There is no longer a safe spot in Heigen's room, you HAVE to do the Safety Dance now and it isn't that hard when you figure out where the zones are. Sapphiron has a lower aggro radius, giving players more time to charge in before engaging her before the tank has to pick her up.

Shadevarr
01-30-2009, 02:39 PM
Aww, but I liked charging in with nothing but a bubble and a huge stack of hots knowing that I got at least 6 seconds before I get a healer on me.