PDA

View Full Version : Making Moneys

Littlejoe3000
01-29-2009, 07:54 AM
Either i am mentally handicapped or im just not looking hard enough to find ways of making cash.

Iv thought about doing dailies but at around 25 gold per daily thats still only 625 a day.

Can anybody give me a few ideas other then dailies or farming crystalized mats for enternals.

Thanks

orcstar
01-30-2009, 02:23 AM
Full Nax10 clear without wiping can give you 200 gold.
If you've still got non-daily quests left you can make a lot of cash.
Leveling an alt (fastest is DK becuase they kinda start at 58), this can give you a lot of gold if you quest a lot.

Professions. Making things or farming.

Fishing can be a big goldmaker at the moment so is farming different sorts of meat. A lot of those go for quite some gold on the auctionhouse and a lot of those are real easy to farm. (big numbers of rhinos nice big packs in borean tundra lvl 68) Just look on your server what's worth farming.
Do your daily cooking quest and sell the northern spices you can buy for cooking awards, they're quite expensive.

Other?
Boosting low lvl peeps through rfc/scarlet monastry etc. although I don't know if the gold/hour is big for this.

bigbully
01-31-2009, 11:13 AM
Solo Ony is still worth about 85g after vendoring the loot and all, and it's pretty quick.

Taelas
01-31-2009, 11:50 AM
Mining.