PDA

View Full Version : T7 upgrades

Madoxx
01-28-2009, 02:21 AM
the gear i have at the moment is a mix of Badges, heroic and Naxx tank stuff the MT don't want , now as it stands i have pretty good stuff i reckon gear wise i have worked hard on it , now im thinking do should i buy with badges the T7 chest and gloves or leave what i have at the moment

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&n=Thorug)

Wrath
01-28-2009, 02:42 AM
Kinda hard to tell if you are wearing your dps gear :rolleyes:

Madoxx
01-28-2009, 02:45 AM
hmm don't know what armory you are looking at but i am in tank gear on mine

Thorug , server Twisting Nether Euro

Wrath
01-28-2009, 02:53 AM
oh my bad... got confused looking @ a dk while somehow expecting a warrior sorry o.O

actually i would say both pieces on chest & hand slots look fine - still if you want to go for the 2piece bonus i would maybe replace the gloves

no chance on sartharion ?

Madoxx
01-28-2009, 03:02 AM
not in the last couple of weeks

Wrath
01-28-2009, 03:08 AM
i mean, the difference will not be huge, its the same itemlevel that the gear you wear currently - so i would say its up to you...

if you dont need the badges for anything else and want the 2-piece bonus then why not go for it...

on the other hand iam pretty sure that in the next content patch there will be some new stuff

Madoxx
01-28-2009, 03:32 AM
aye this is true but on the other hand i have 2 gem slot in the T7 gloved compared to one in the other gloves i have being a blacksmith , any lists of the new gear we are getting ?

Wrath
01-28-2009, 04:21 AM
nope its not even confirmed that there is new badge-gear afaik

but with new tiers available from Ulduar its very possible that new vendor stuff is comming

weŽll see as soon as the ptr goes up