PDA

View Full Version : New guy here!

NexsusTheFrostDeathKnight
01-28-2009, 12:32 AM
Couldn't find the the say hello forum >.>
can someone point in the right direction.... or tell me if i need to do anything as a newbie?
Or do I just go ahead and start making topics relating to tanking? O.o

Thanks in advance

Arrivan
01-28-2009, 12:47 AM
Welcome to Tankspot! This is probably the best forum to post a hello thread in. Now that you've joined up go ahead and post threads in the appropriate forum and reply and whatever else you want :) You can also stop by the shoutbox to chat to whoever is there, post blog entries, upload images to your Photoplog folder and take part in the awesomeness of such threads as the three word game.

Genova
01-28-2009, 04:10 PM
Holy long username Batman!

Welcome :)

Galushi
01-28-2009, 04:11 PM
If you become active enough, we'll also start harassing you to donate. Cuz we donors have nothing better to do. haha.

Nerlth
01-28-2009, 05:00 PM
Don't donate! No! Don't go to the dark side! Nah. Just read all the guides if you have questions FIRST. The only thing that bugs me is when people make threads for questions that are answered in a guide. If you do have a question, most likely someone else had it too and there is probably a thread about it somewhere. If it isn't on the first page, feel free to post a new thread about it though. I wouldn't waste my time looking through all the pages.

Arrivan
01-28-2009, 10:25 PM
Don't donate! No! Don't go to the dark side! Nah.

A likely candidate for bugging for donation...

/hide

NexsusTheFrostDeathKnight
01-29-2009, 01:33 AM
:D thanks for the help you guys.