PDA

View Full Version : Thaddius Charge

erinfudge
01-27-2009, 01:55 AM
I had a problem today where while melee dpsing on Thaddius, he cast the charge change... and I got no new charge. So far all the things I could think of that even might do that haven't really panned out. I'd prefer not to randomly blow up like that... or have anyone else do so, so I was curious if anyone had any ideas on what would cause that?

I was in the middle of hitting him, not bubbled, not shadowmelded, obviously in range. Nothing removed the charge - it never went on, and I panicked for the second or three you have to move then ... :(

Pellet
01-29-2009, 08:07 AM
I'm not sure what could have caused this problem, but it seems the main thing you did was panic. It might just be a bug, or it may be that you did have a charge and your interface didn't load it.

My advice is simply: If it happens again jump off the platform, or move to the very edge until he does it again... you'll do more harm to your group staying in with no charge than you will moving away and stopping DPS

Akriel
01-29-2009, 09:46 AM
you may have an addon that is interfering. I suggest turning off your mods for your next attempt and see if it persists. Otherwise I agree with the previous poster, move to the back of the room until your charge appears (and/or jump off) so you don't blow yourself up as well as those around you. Just make sure you are in the vicinity of him for the next shift or you won't be assigned a new charge.

Abner
02-01-2009, 09:29 PM
My resto druid had this same problem.. It wasn't that big of a deal considering he could barely make the jump anyways. :p

As far as i'm concerned, all he has on is Healbot. I can ask him what he had on though tomorrow and see what might have caused it. :/