PDA

View Full Version : Naxx 10 starting tonight

AxLxExX
01-21-2009, 09:07 AM
The goal is to get into Naxx 10 tonight. I'm building my raid group in my guild and hope to have enough to run it tonight. My question is, is it bad to double up on DPS classes?
Right now my raid looks like this:

MT=Me (warrior) OT=DK, DPS= 1 boomkin, 1 lock, 1 dk

I know there are only 5 of us, but I think we'll make it. The question is, I have another boomkin and another lock that could/want to go, but since I already have a boomkin and a lock...Idk if we should double up like that....

Thoughts?

Nuberino
01-21-2009, 09:11 AM
If they are capable players doubling up isn't necessarily bad over pugging :) Given that most of the fights don't require specific classes you can get by with doubling up, the real downside is gear distribution is going to be slow as you a lot of drops go to waste or are needed by multiple people.

A caveat, I imagine doubling the boomkin would be less useful given their moonkin aura won't stack. And I am not sure where they really come in as dps these days.

AxLxExX
01-21-2009, 11:52 AM
Aight. We're shooting for Spider and Military quarter...I think those are the easiest?
We might also take a shot at patchwerk, Idk.

Thrin
01-21-2009, 12:20 PM
From what I have gathered and seen your raid makeup could be the worst in the world. You will do fine as long as everyone knows how to play and has the gear for it.

huggy77
01-21-2009, 12:57 PM
Plague is easier than military. Your lucky you have so many casters... Havin a variesty of classes helps with buffage, but is necessary

Ieyel
01-21-2009, 01:09 PM
Nax10 compilation last night

Pally MT
Frost DK OT
Druid Healer
Shaman Healer
Rogue
Hunter
Hunter
Mage
Priest
Pally

Having a heroism is nice for making quick work of patchwerk. The double hunters as dps did nothing to hurt our dps, seeing as though they were not in melee range to get a hateful or anything.