PDA

View Full Version : 4 hosreman

krštůs
01-20-2009, 10:33 AM
any suggestions on how to do them if you do not have additional healing classes that can heal them selfselves in the back

twelveshots
01-20-2009, 10:41 AM
If you have three healers, one healer can handle both of the range tanks in the back(I'm assuming this is from a 10 man perspective). That's how my guild usually does it. If you are bringing in two healers only, I suppose if you had geared tanks theoretically you could put one healer in the front one in back, and have one healer in the front, have one healer run back and forth(preferably druid) between the two tanks, and if the marks stack up too high switch with the healer in the back... but it can be a long way to go and sounds very obnoxious to pull off.

krštůs
01-20-2009, 11:13 AM
ty for the info i will try having one healer heal range in back

Blackheathen
01-20-2009, 06:01 PM
Yep just have a healer and any DPS up the back with healer keeping both up. Put off healer on a tank up the front and other main healer on other tank. Spread some DPS to make meteor shower a little easier, especially for off healer. Helps to have at least one DPS/healer follow the tanks during transition so as not to get insta pwned by meteor shower too, learnt the hard way there lol.

Try and minimuse movement as much as possible. Simplest tactics often the best, at least with our raids lol.