PDA

View Full Version : Tanking Heroics

Chrillex
01-19-2009, 04:54 AM
Hi All,

I've been reading Tankspot for a while and it's got some fantastic info on. I have recently started tanking Heroics but the group is really struggling. First of all I want to check if I am the problem. Am I geared for heroics and is there anything else I can do to more adequately prepare for heroics?

Thanks for all comments...

Hurmeli
01-19-2009, 05:25 AM
Gear wise you are ready although only barely. With out a good healer and good dps you will struggle. What your gear is missing is enchants. The argent crusade one for your helm, gem slot for your belt and so forth. Enchants alone could give you 2K health which is what you're mostly lacking. They can easily suck 1000g out of your pocket but it will bumb your odds up considerably.

Also if you really struggle, use CC. Removing even one mob from the fight makes things a lot easier if you're getting eaten alive.

Chrillex
01-19-2009, 07:46 AM
Hi Hurmeli,

Thanks for the reply. It really confirmed my suspicions and I am working my to get revered with the argent crusade to get the enchant you mention.

I also have various armours shortlisted including the Frosthide armour which gives 550 health, a stam enchant for my shield, eternal buckle and inscription of pinnacle too.

I think then I will re-run the normal lvl 80 instances a few more times to ensure that I can the rest of the group get the last few upgrades from these too and then see how we go.

Thanks for your comment though...