PDA

View Full Version : Donor Movie Download Service

Ciderhelm
01-19-2009, 04:01 AM
Want to download movies from the TankSpot collection? You may be interested in our new movie download service now available to Donors!

Don't you provide these movies for free?
Yep. Every last one of them can be found on the net, either through YouTube, Filefront, or WCM. Movies I make will continue to be made completely free and, when possible, available in high defintion.

In other words, you're paying for something we provide for free. I'm fine with that. This service is different because it runs on our bandwidth and gives easy, centralized access to the whole collection in a safe way. It also helps our site.

Just what movies are we talking about?
All of my Project Marmot videos are here, and future Marmot videos (Ulduar, etc.) will also be hosted here, bandwidth permitting. You will also find a variety of other movies that may not be directly related to raiding.

Project Marmot Icecrown & Miscellaneous
The Weekly Marmot -- Elven Aliena
The Weekly Marmot -- Frodo is a Belt
The Weekly Marmot -- Episode 3
Healer's Perspective -- Trial of the Grand Crusade
Warrior Reference -- Fury Guide
The Weekly Marmot -- Introducing Aliena
The Weekly Marmot -- Episode 2
The Weekly Marmot -- Episode 1
Onyxia
Priest Reference: Discipline Guide
Priest Reference: Holy Guide
Druid Reference: Restoration Guide
Druid Reference: Bear Rotation Guide
Warrior Reference: Protection Guide

Project Marmot Coliseum (Heroic Modes)
Anub'arak (Hard)
Anub'arak (10-man Hard)
Twin Valkyrs (Hard)
Faction Champions (Hard)
Lord Jaraxxus (Hard)
Lord Jaraxxus (10-man Hard)
Northrend Beasts (Hard)

Project Marmot Coliseum
Anub'arak
Twin Valkyrs
Twin Valkyrs (10-man)
Faction Champions
Faction Champions (10-man)
Lord Jaraxxus
Lord Jaraxxus (10-man)
Northrend Beasts
Wintergrasp Koralon

Project Marmot Ulduar
Yogg-Saron Zero Light
Algalon (10-man Hard Mode)
Yogg-Saron One Light
Yogg-Saron One Light (10-Man)
Vezax (Hard Mode)
Mimiron (Hard Mode)
Freya 3 Elders
Freya 3 Elders (10-Man)
Thorim (Hard Mode)
Iron Council (Hard Mode)
XT-002 Deconstructor (Hard Mode)
Flame Leviathan (Hard Mode)
Hodir (Hard Mode)
Yogg-Saron Unedited (25-man)
Yogg-Saron (25-man)
Yogg-Saron (10-man)
General Vezax
Mimiron
Freya
Thorim
Hodir
Auriaya
Kologarn Addendum
Kologarn
Iron Council
XT-002 Deconstructor Addendum (Heartburn Strategy)
XT-002 Deconstructor
Ignis the Furnace Master
Razorscale

Class Reference
Druids Reference: Bear Rotation Guide
Warrior Reference: Unrelenting Assault

Tanking Reference
Positioning & Movement
Awareness & Camera Control

Project Marmot 2009 (Raid Movies)
Glory of the Raider - Cinematic Movie
Malygos 6 Minutes
Sartharion 3 Drakes
Sartharion 3 Drakes (Full length, no voiceover)
The Immortal

2009 Movies
Aquaria Gameplay Movie (Off-Topic)

Project Marmot 2008 (Raid Movies)
Introduction to Project Marmot Raid Guides
Sartharion
Malygos
Malygos (25-man Supplemental)
Sapphiron
Kel'Thuzad
Instructor Razuvious
Gothik the Harvester
The Four Horsemen
Patchwerk
Frogger
Grobbulus
Gluth
Thaddius
Noth the Plaguebringer
Heigan the Unclean
Loatheb
Anub'rekhan
Grand Widow Faerlina
Maexxna

2008 Movies
Stratholme: Baron Rivendare Deathcharger Run
Caverns of Time Stratholme: Bronze Drake Run
Warrior Pulling Guide

What file format are these in?
All movies are in Windows Media Video (WMV) format.

Are there limitations?
Downloads may be slowed or temporarily shut down during peak hours, and in the event of a server-oriented emergency, they may be shut down for a longer duration. Also, in the event that some of this needs to be cut back for our server, I will make every effort to keep current and future Project Marmot movies downloadable, but may remove access to non-raid movies.

How do I become a donor?
We use PayPal to process our donations. Find more information, along with a list of other benefits, by reading the TankSpot Donation Information (http://www.tankspot.com/forums/f56/36281-tankspot-donation-information.html) thread. After you've made a donation, check the stickied thread in the Donor Forums for a link to the downloads page.

Alternatively, click here to make a donation and quickly get access to the movies! (http://www.tankspot.com/forums/payments.php)

Halandir
01-19-2009, 06:24 AM
wow! awesome, thx that's really cool.

jettzypher
01-19-2009, 06:46 AM
so im still in the dark...what is this whole marmot thing exactly?

Warwench
01-19-2009, 07:08 AM
so im still in the dark...what is this whole marmot thing exactly?

it's a small rodent.

(Tankspots adopted mascot, and patron saint of tanks everywhere).

awesome news on the movies Cider, yet another reason to donate to the site.

Ewanar
01-19-2009, 02:06 PM
That really sealed the deal for me!

Naggzu
01-20-2009, 06:21 AM
I dont know if it is any help, but why not make the movies as torrents, then its the users themself there is sharring em with one and another. the more pl who have em, the faster it will go with the downloadning.

Smyte
01-20-2009, 08:36 AM
I dont know if it is any help, but why not make the movies as torrents, then its the users themself there is sharring em with one and another. the more pl who have em, the faster it will go with the downloadning.

This might not be a bad alternative in case bandwidth becomes an issue. I'd certainly seed a bunch of the movie torrents.

Snugglasaur
01-20-2009, 08:46 AM
as soon as you turn something into a torrent it becomes too widely available with password included wherever it is posted, as it is meant to be a very specific privledge torrents wouldn't be a good idea

Balthusdire
01-21-2009, 07:46 PM
Question, are the videos HD like the youtube ones?

Ciderhelm
01-21-2009, 08:08 PM
Yep. The movies are all at original resolution as they're the original files. Some of the older ones aren't as high quality by virtue of when they were made.

Pathology
01-24-2009, 01:32 PM
So maybe I'm an idiot... I donated, now i'm wondering where the download page is? I don't see the option in the guide threads, and I haven't seen a "download here!" link anywhere?

Help? =)

Ciderhelm
01-24-2009, 01:58 PM
Check this thread, Pathology:
http://www.tankspot.com/forums/f184/44096-donors-premium-downloads-page.html

And thanks!!

violental
02-02-2009, 04:29 PM
I am intrested in downloading the TankSpot movies, but i have a few questions.

1. How much must i donate in order to be allowed to download movies?
2. In what format can I download the movies in? (DivX, .mov, .iphone)

Ciderhelm
02-10-2009, 06:43 AM
I have updated our movie lists with all current movies (i.e. the 2009 movies were added).

I am intrested in downloading the TankSpot movies, but i have a few questions.

1. How much must i donate in order to be allowed to download movies?
2. In what format can I download the movies in? (DivX, .mov, .iphone)

1. $20 is the subscription system we have set. You can choose to donate more, but $20 gives access to all movies we have hosted at any given time.

2. I encode to WMV only. I may expand this in the future.

railz
02-16-2009, 06:35 AM
Decided to give you $20 for all the help you've given our guild. I'd love to watch some of the movies in Hi-Res but cannot figure out how to download them?

Ciderhelm
02-18-2009, 05:34 AM
Decided to give you $20 for all the help you've given our guild. I'd love to watch some of the movies in Hi-Res but cannot figure out how to download them?
Quick note: This was resolved via the donor forums a couple days ago. The "Donate" link is replaced with "Downloads." Just posting here so it doesn't look like we didn't respond. :p

Shipmate
03-19-2009, 06:56 PM
Hey Cider,

I donated 50 bones to support your wonderful site, now where is the access to the downloads.

/confused
Shipmate

Ciderhelm
03-19-2009, 06:58 PM
http://www.tankspot.com/index.php?pageid=Downloads

Should be visible on the link bar up top where the old "Donate" button was or via the sticky in the Donor forums. Enjoy!

Edgar
03-19-2009, 06:58 PM
There's an orange button on the top navigation of the site that says Download.

Nibus
03-24-2009, 05:04 AM
Hello! :)
What program you use for record of video guides?

Ciderhelm
03-24-2009, 06:20 AM
Fraps! :)

Nibus
03-24-2009, 07:55 AM
Oh nice movies from Fraps, you are professional :)
Can you help me with other question?
But probably isn't in correct topic..
I very like UI on many your video guides, for example TankSpot's Guide to The Immortal and Heroic Stratholme Drake Run.
More interesting, with what addons make horizontal strip HP of the target, and vertical strip buffs
Thanks
//
Oops, I have found many the same questions in your visitor messages, sorry, anyway, I will be grateful for the help

nosajlednew
03-24-2009, 12:37 PM
Cider, this is kind of non-related to this forum but, I love your movies and I make quite a few myself, but how do you get all the boss emotes? I would really love to be able to put them into my movies as they add an amazing effect (as you well know ;) )

anyone feel free to post where you ge thtem but Cider if you would please..

p.s. A guy in my guild we call cider cause he sounds excatly like you, we make him imitate things like "We will be using the strategy first used by Death and taxes in 2004" yatayatayata. lol (thought I'd put that in there)

nosajlednew
03-24-2009, 12:38 PM
I think Ima donate.. there should be more sites like this

Reichsadler
04-03-2009, 03:58 PM
What is the time period between when you donate and when you get access. It is only been 3 days but someone in shoutbox mentioned it is usually 24 hours. just want to make sure the donation made it through to your end. I got the reciept from paypal and my account was charged so I know it was processed.

Ciderhelm
04-03-2009, 04:02 PM
What is the time period between when you donate and when you get access. It is only been 3 days but someone in shoutbox mentioned it is usually 24 hours. just want to make sure the donation made it through to your end. I got the reciept from paypal and my account was charged so I know it was processed.

It will usually be near-instant unless paid via e-check. Electronic checks normally take 3-5 business days to process. Drop me a private message with your e-mail address so I can check the status.

Flappers
04-29-2009, 02:37 AM
Hi Cider, is it possible for me to host these big fies somewhere please ? I would love to create a custom page within our site dedicated solely to Tank Spot Movies and content. Being able to have these super high quality Movies streaming directly to our site would be a huge bonus.

Ciderhelm
04-29-2009, 02:44 AM
Hi Cider, is it possible for me to host these big fies somewhere please ? I would love to create a custom page within our site dedicated solely to Tank Spot Movies and content. Being able to have these super high quality Movies streaming directly to our site would be a huge bonus.
Contact me privately. If it's a guild site and the movies can only be viewed by guild members that's one thing, but if it's a public hosting / viewing site that earns revenue it would be off limits.

Vilial
05-27-2009, 09:22 AM
Hi Cider,
How can i contact you? I wanna make a donation but you dont seem to receive my pm's (
Dont have a paypal account so visa or western union..

Tapakegabeer
05-28-2009, 06:02 PM
Hi Cider,
How can i contact you? I wanna make a donation but you dont seem to receive my pm's (
Dont have a paypal account so visa or western union..

Vilial, You don't necessarily need a PayPal account to donate. You can simply use PayPal to pay with your credit card. Just head to the donation section and once you select the donation of your choosing you will see an option on the left side to process your credit card through PayPal. All this does is allow you to use PayPal to do the "dirty" work. Infact, this is what I did since I have not yet updated PayPal account to reflect my new bank account.

siubosn
05-29-2009, 11:25 AM
By the way you guys do a great job w/ the movies, that being said.
The HD quality is that the way Fraps records it, or are you useing a 3rd party software to convert to HD??
I ask because when I start recording my own raids (to be able to see my bad performances) I'd like to have the best quality possilble for my old eyes to view with LOL
Thanks Tankspot guys
Zephryus

Vilial
06-02-2009, 12:25 AM
Vilial, You don't necessarily need a PayPal account to donate. You can simply use PayPal to pay with your credit card. Just head to the donation section and once you select the donation of your choosing you will see an option on the left side to process your credit card through PayPal. All this does is allow you to use PayPal to do the "dirty" work. Infact, this is what I did since I have not yet updated PayPal account to reflect my new bank account.

Ty, worked fine for me) Never used paypal before..

rod629shop
09-05-2009, 09:17 PM
I just registered and made a donation. Everytime I try to access the donor forum so that I can download the movies I get this error message:

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Ciderhelm
09-05-2009, 09:37 PM
I just registered and made a donation. Everytime I try to access the donor forum so that I can download the movies I get this error message:

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

You should have it now! We just migrated servers, which is causing problems with some donations being registered on the old server rather than the new. Thanks for the donation and I apologize for the inconvenience on the wait.

IceAkle
09-07-2009, 12:25 AM
I too am getting the same issue. I even had to register again as my old registration wasn't recognized a few hours later even after the donation. But sometimes I can access the page and sometimes I can't.

As this is a problem you guys are looking in to, I have no problem waiting it out.

Nice job overall :)

Ciderhelm
09-07-2009, 02:34 AM
I will have it fixed for you ASAP IceAkle. This is the same issue with the server migration -- I apologize for the inconvenience!

Taterpuss
10-07-2009, 06:52 AM
Awesomeness thank you so much for the movies, glad to contribute.

Geronimonimo
11-01-2009, 05:40 PM
Ciderhelm,

I'm getting that same problem as Rod629Shop and IceAkle. Reading through the forums, I thought it might be the 3-5 day e-check delay (I donated an hour ago), but when you mentioned the old server having issues with the new, I was hoping you could take a look at my transaction and see if this is the issue.

If it's just a delay in the payment, I'll simply keep trying back until it's gone through.

Thank you for the help and your services provided. I know you must have your hands full!

Aspiring tank,
Geronimonimo

Ciderhelm
11-02-2009, 03:16 AM
Ciderhelm,

I'm getting that same problem as Rod629Shop and IceAkle. Reading through the forums, I thought it might be the 3-5 day e-check delay (I donated an hour ago), but when you mentioned the old server having issues with the new, I was hoping you could take a look at my transaction and see if this is the issue.

If it's just a delay in the payment, I'll simply keep trying back until it's gone through.

Thank you for the help and your services provided. I know you must have your hands full!

Aspiring tank,
Geronimonimo
Check PMs!

Geronimonimo
11-02-2009, 05:43 AM
Classy move, Ciderhelm! Thank you very much :)

-Geronimonimo

Liwoj
11-17-2009, 03:24 AM
Just a little problem here (and it can be between computer and chair ;)...
im a donor and when i use orange Downloads button in the menu, i just get page with new layout but no links to download movies ...
What's the problem pls ?

Ciderhelm
11-17-2009, 05:59 AM
Just a little problem here (and it can be between computer and chair ;)...
im a donor and when i use orange Downloads button in the menu, i just get page with new layout but no links to download movies ...
What's the problem pls ?
Here's the correct link:
http://www.tankspot.com/indexold.php?pageid=Downloads

We'll have a new downloads page in a few days. I'll make sure the links are correct site-wide until then (and after then as well!).

Thanks, and I apologize for the inconvenience!

LordZodiac
02-03-2010, 05:59 AM
Want to download movies from the TankSpot collection? You may be interested in our new movie download service now available to Donors!

This is a well run site with great material it is my pleasure to support it...
Don't you provide these movies for free?
Yep. Every last one of them can be found on the net, either through YouTube, Filefront, or WCM. Movies I make will continue to be made completely free and, when possible, available in high defintion.

In other words, you're paying for something we provide for free. I'm fine with that. This service is different because it runs on our bandwidth and gives easy, centralized access to the whole collection in a safe way. It also helps our site.

Just what movies are we talking about?
All of my Project Marmot videos are here, and future Marmot videos (Ulduar, etc.) will also be hosted here, bandwidth permitting. You will also find a variety of other movies that may not be directly related to raiding.

Project Marmot Icecrown & Miscellaneous
The Weekly Marmot -- Elven Aliena
The Weekly Marmot -- Frodo is a Belt
The Weekly Marmot -- Episode 3
Healer's Perspective -- Trial of the Grand Crusade
Warrior Reference -- Fury Guide
The Weekly Marmot -- Introducing Aliena
The Weekly Marmot -- Episode 2
The Weekly Marmot -- Episode 1
Onyxia
Priest Reference: Discipline Guide
Priest Reference: Holy Guide
Druid Reference: Restoration Guide
Druid Reference: Bear Rotation Guide

Project Marmot Coliseum (Heroic Modes)
Anub'arak (Hard)
Anub'arak (10-man Hard)
Twin Valkyrs (Hard)
Faction Champions (Hard)
Lord Jaraxxus (Hard)
Lord Jaraxxus (10-man Hard)
Northrend Beasts (Hard)

Project Marmot Coliseum
Anub'arak
Twin Valkyrs
Twin Valkyrs (10-man)
Faction Champions
Faction Champions (10-man)
Lord Jaraxxus
Lord Jaraxxus (10-man)
Northrend Beasts
Wintergrasp Koralon

Project Marmot Ulduar
Yogg-Saron Zero Light
Algalon (10-man Hard Mode)
Yogg-Saron One Light
Yogg-Saron One Light (10-Man)
Vezax (Hard Mode)
Mimiron (Hard Mode)
Freya 3 Elders
Freya 3 Elders (10-Man)
Thorim (Hard Mode)
Iron Council (Hard Mode)
XT-002 Deconstructor (Hard Mode)
Flame Leviathan (Hard Mode)
Hodir (Hard Mode)
Yogg-Saron Unedited (25-man)
Yogg-Saron (25-man)
Yogg-Saron (10-man)
General Vezax
Mimiron
Freya
Thorim
Hodir
Auriaya
Kologarn Addendum
Kologarn
Iron Council
XT-002 Deconstructor Addendum (Heartburn Strategy)
XT-002 Deconstructor
Ignis the Furnace Master
Razorscale

Class Reference
Druids Reference: Bear Rotation Guide
Warrior Reference: Unrelenting Assault

Tanking Reference
Positioning & Movement
Awareness & Camera Control

Project Marmot 2009 (Raid Movies)
Glory of the Raider - Cinematic Movie
Malygos 6 Minutes
Sartharion 3 Drakes
Sartharion 3 Drakes (Full length, no voiceover)
The Immortal

2009 Movies
Aquaria Gameplay Movie (Off-Topic)

Project Marmot 2008 (Raid Movies)
Introduction to Project Marmot Raid Guides
Sartharion
Malygos
Malygos (25-man Supplemental)
Sapphiron
Kel'Thuzad
Instructor Razuvious
Gothik the Harvester
The Four Horsemen
Patchwerk
Frogger
Grobbulus
Gluth
Thaddius
Noth the Plaguebringer
Heigan the Unclean
Loatheb
Anub'rekhan
Grand Widow Faerlina
Maexxna

2008 Movies
Stratholme: Baron Rivendare Deathcharger Run
Caverns of Time Stratholme: Bronze Drake Run
Warrior Pulling Guide

What file format are these in?
All movies are in Windows Media Video (WMV) format.

Are there limitations?
Downloads may be slowed or temporarily shut down during peak hours, and in the event of a server-oriented emergency, they may be shut down for a longer duration. Also, in the event that some of this needs to be cut back for our server, I will make every effort to keep current and future Project Marmot movies downloadable, but may remove access to non-raid movies.

How do I become a donor?
We use PayPal to process our donations. Find more information, along with a list of other benefits, by reading the TankSpot Donation Information (http://www.tankspot.com/forums/f56/36281-tankspot-donation-information.html) thread. After you've made a donation, check the stickied thread in the Donor Forums for a link to the downloads page.

Alternatively, click here to make a donation and quickly get access to the movies! (http://www.tankspot.com/forums/payments.php)

tygerlilly
02-16-2010, 10:20 PM
There's an orange button on the top navigation of the site that says Download.I donated...still don't see any orange button or any other way to download the movies from this page http://www.tankspot.com/index.php?pageid=Downloads1.

Ciderhelm
02-16-2010, 10:37 PM
I donated...still don't see any orange button or any other way to download the movies from this page http://www.tankspot.com/index.php?pageid=Downloads1.
I've cross-referenced both your username and your e-mail and don't see any related payments. Please private message me with a PayPal transaction ID so we can figure out what's up

tygerlilly
02-16-2010, 11:35 PM
I've cross-referenced both your username and your e-mail and don't see any related payments. Please private message me with a PayPal transaction ID so we can figure out what's upI feel silly...thought I donated but I hadn't. Anyway, I did just donate and now I can see the Download option. Thanks!

BDestiny
08-15-2010, 04:30 PM
Hello Ciderhelm ,

Yesterday I donated and the payment was by paypal from my other email not the one that i registered with in this forum ,

I sent you a private message .

Thank you.

Agarenas
09-15-2010, 04:54 PM
I have donated but get no links to download from this site. What is the problem please? It use to work when I first donated but now it doesn't. Did u change something?

Thank you,
Agarenas

Ciderhelm
09-15-2010, 05:23 PM
I have donated but get no links to download from this site. What is the problem please? It use to work when I first donated but now it doesn't. Did u change something?

Thank you,
Agarenas
Is this direct link not working?
http://www.tankspot.com/premium.php

Agarenas
09-21-2010, 11:03 PM
Yes thank u that link does work fine. My tanks to all of u at Tankspot.

Agarenas:)

Brett6915
09-30-2010, 01:43 PM
I have donated... sent several PM's to website admin and still cannot download movies... links do not work...
Am I missing something simple here?

Kazeyonoma
09-30-2010, 02:18 PM
seeing as how it still doesn't show you as a Sponsor here, when you post, I'm going to assume something hiccuped in the process. Did you donate via tankspot or did you donate via Zam?

Khilbron
09-30-2010, 02:26 PM
I Dont think you can donate via tankspot anymore. I looked for it, and ended up going with zam.

Sent from my Evo 4G using Tapatalk

Brett6915
09-30-2010, 02:44 PM
seeing as how it still doesn't show you as a Sponsor here, when you post, I'm going to assume something hiccuped in the process. Did you donate via tankspot or did you donate via Zam?

Hey... I donated/went Premium through the ZAM link... and linked the ZAM Premium to TS.

http://140.99.29.218/ZAM_reg.jpg

Kazeyonoma
09-30-2010, 02:50 PM
I'll notify Bluedot and see if there's anything wrong. maybe it just takes a bit of time for the process to transfer.

Bluedot
09-30-2010, 03:40 PM
Hey... I donated/went Premium through the ZAM link... and linked the ZAM Premium to TS.

http://140.99.29.218/ZAM_reg.jpg

Try it now,

http://www.tankspot.com/premium.php

You should be able to left click on any of the links on the Premium page and it will start a download.
If it still doesn't work please take note of any errors/messages you get.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Brett6915
10-04-2010, 09:52 AM
Thanks for the support TS... My movie access is working.

Kazeyonoma
10-04-2010, 10:20 AM
awesome, glad to have ya brett.

Rhespen
12-14-2010, 07:39 PM
i made a donation through zam and i can see the link my zam name is Eiradin

Darrik
02-17-2011, 06:47 AM
Just followed the instructions on http://www.tankspot.com/premium.php and registered with ZAM, but I don't see a donate section on their site for you guys. Only a subscription. Is there something I'm not seeing?

Nashiira
02-17-2011, 06:54 AM
Just followed the instructions on http://www.tankspot.com/premium.php and registered with ZAM, but I don't see a donate section on their site for you guys. Only a subscription. Is there something I'm not seeing?

Hopefully someone will correct me if I am wrong but you can no longer give directly to Tankspot. You have to subscribe to ZAM to make use of Tankspot's services.

Buxy Malone
03-03-2011, 02:28 PM
Hm, I registred at ZAM and payed the subscription fee of 6.66$ expecting to gain access to download your videos, yet this seems no where possible? I am not interested in any other services from ZAM than tankspot. But I do hope that I will get something from my purchase?

Kazeyonoma
03-03-2011, 04:05 PM
Did you link your ZAM account to your tankspot account?

Cromlok
03-06-2011, 01:15 AM
same boat as everyone else, paid for zam, can't do anything with it. sigh... liked the old way better

Krenian
03-06-2011, 07:04 AM
Have you tried logging onto the site with your ZAM email and password? We've changed some things here. Also, make sure to link your ZAM account to your Tankspot account!

Simone*Lacee
03-15-2011, 05:50 AM

I think my issue might be caused by the different user name on my account with Zam. Is there a way to merge them to fix this ?

Thx :D

Kazeyonoma
03-15-2011, 02:57 PM
there should be, I'll let bluedot know, there used to be a process if you clicked the donate button it would take you to a selection to merge your zam with this one, but we've since then globalized our accounts with zam. I'll let you know the verdict or bluedot will contact you shortly.

Simone*Lacee
03-16-2011, 06:10 AM
Thank You Very much for your Help :)

Manataan
03-28-2011, 09:58 PM
Hello
Is there currently an issue with donor premium movie download page being updated?
Despite heroic magmaw, omnotron, atramedes, nefarian and conclave being added to the movie guides page, only heroic halfus and chimaeron appear on the premium page.
Thanks a lot for all your effort in producing these great guides.

Buxy Malone
03-29-2011, 02:30 AM
Did you link your ZAM account to your tankspot account?

Hi, can you tell me how to do that? I might be a bit slow on web stuff, but I can't find anywhere with the option to linking the accounts. If you could provide me with a quick guide with steps or links, I would be very grateful.

Thanking you in advance

Krenian
03-29-2011, 07:48 AM
http://www.tankspot.com/showthread.php?68739-Donors-now-have-access-to-ZAM-Premium!&highlight=Zam+subscription

This will allow you to link your account. Specifically, you want to look at the following "To link your account, go here." section of the first post Ciderhelm did.

Buxy Malone
04-04-2011, 01:58 AM
http://www.tankspot.com/showthread.php?68739-Donors-now-have-access-to-ZAM-Premium!&highlight=Zam+subscription

This will allow you to link your account. Specifically, you want to look at the following "To link your account, go here." section of the first post Ciderhelm did.

That worked. Thanks a lot.

xarcos32
07-25-2011, 08:03 PM
Hello there. I am thinking of donating so that I can download videos of Cataclysm raid content and watch them as I have a chance at work, since access from my work computer is denied. I know this thread has been going on for several years and my question may have already been answered. Will I have access to all movies as they come out?

dukeunique
07-26-2011, 05:17 AM
hey dude thanks for sharing this information :)

Arluthia
09-19-2011, 03:53 PM
Er, so Premium subscribers still don't have downloads for the Firelands Raids?

potatoe
11-30-2011, 01:09 PM
I've been wondering this as well, and finally resorted to downloading the mp4 from youtube using jdownloader.

Kazeyonoma
11-30-2011, 02:29 PM
The downloads should be up now. Lore made a post about it shortly after the announcement for a 'new tankspot'.

carlacurtis218
05-23-2012, 07:53 AM
This is great! Thanks!

Yozkalol
07-15-2012, 06:27 AM
I think its worth to mention that the dragon soul Heroic tacts arent aviable for download under movie selection. or i cant find them anywhere