PDA

View Full Version : Warrior question from a Pally

headknocker
01-18-2009, 01:38 PM
For reasons that I'm not clear on, just about every warrior tank I see seems to have 'enchant chest - 200 health' as their chest enchant. My math (admittedly pally math, which as we all know resembles quantum mechanics more than newtonian models) would say that both both the defense enchant (+22 def) and even the good old borean armor enchant (18 stam) will scale better in heroics and raids as they either scale to percentage damage reductions or improve with raid buffs. Am I missing a warrior mechanic or what? Yes if you just have BoK+borean armor enchant will give slightly less hp than 200, so maybe I'm mentally factoring in the other things that pallys get from stam that warriors don't (spell power).

Tharr
01-18-2009, 08:23 PM
Warriors get 6% more from stamina from talents (paladins get 12%?). You are correct that 18 sta leatherworking patch does give more then 200 hp. However what they should be using if they want hp is 275 hp enchant.
Enchant Chest - Super Health - Spell - World of Warcraft (http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=47900)

Dhalphir
01-18-2009, 08:24 PM
+10 all stats is a superior enchant anyway

so is +8, if you can't afford +10

Magnuss
01-18-2009, 08:25 PM
If you are seeing warriors with the 200 health enchant then they were either:

A) Leveling their enchanting skills and needed to put it somewhere
B) Had a friend leveling their enchanting skills
C) Arent passed level 70
D) Are poor and could only scrounge up bare minimum mats
E) Are dumb.