PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Tank Problems....

Refain
01-18-2009, 10:16 AM
Hey guys im from US realm Rexxar and am the GM of a guild there, however one of my warrior tanks who is trying is having a really hard time with rotation. Well threat I just assume that it is his rotation. I know nothing about warriors but I was wondering what advise I can give him in the way of spec, Add-ons, Rotation, or Gear. Any help would be great thanks. The tanks name is Johnnyfive he is on US Realm Rexxar a member of Forsaken Destiny. Thanks again for your time!

loquatious
01-18-2009, 10:29 AM
Tell him that Warriors have superb threat currently and that he needs to bring himself up to speed on the correct ability use.

*HE* should come here and do a bit of browsing in the sticky threads and then ask the question.

If he sucks at generating threat and wont make the effort to improve himself I have a pretty good idea why you are having problems with him.

Tiamar
01-21-2009, 03:07 AM
Hi Refain.
I'll simply echo what loquatious said. Get him to pop along here himself and browse over some stickies. Threat shouldn't be an issue, but having a brief look over his Armory Profile; I see very low Expertise and Hit, which means misses, dodges and parries all round. He wants to up that for a start. I'm personally gemmed for Hit and Expertise even in Naxx 25 gear. Rotation may be the main problem if he's struggling with basic tanking, I won't however start another thread about rotations, so again, we arrive back at square 1 - get him to read stickies here :)
(http://www.tankspot.com/forums/members/loquatious.html)