PDA

View Full Version : Extract of Necromantic Power

Atomsk
01-18-2009, 08:07 AM
Extract of Necromatic Power - Item - World of Warcraft (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=40373)

Now, I know what some of you are thinking right off the bat, this is an affliction lock's dream, why is a warrior posting about this thing? Well, it procs off of ANY dots, including rend and deep wounds.

have any prot warriors picked this trinket up yet? I saw it drop last night on sapphiron and was generally very interested in it, but I did not want to take it from people in the name of tanking and finding out it sucked and trashing it. for those of you that have picked it up, was it a noticeable gain to your TPS?

i am curious to see what other tanks think about this thing. sorry if this topic has been posted before, i did a forum search on it ;p

Talisman
01-18-2009, 04:21 PM
That's cool, from the word "Spells" I never would have considered it'd work for warrior bleeds. I'm guessing it'd only truly shine in an aoe tanking situation (DW spec ofc), but it'd still be a nice offset piece to pick up since it'd be good for when you go DPS as well.

In fact it's quite possibly one of the best Arms trinkets in the game.

Joacimcans
01-18-2009, 09:01 PM
it is an okay trinket just beacuse of the really high crit. but it has a 45 second internal CD so it would not end up being a major dps increase for a prot warrior/DPs warrior. a few of our Dk's have them and they say it is only around 2% of thier total damage.