PDA

View Full Version : Tabula Rasa -- Free

klor
01-18-2009, 01:42 AM
I don't know about the rest of you, and I don't know if this has been said yet, but most of us are getting bored with wow now that we have content cleared in 1-3 days.

Perhaps you're looking for a break from it, or just something to occupy your time in the downhours. Well, my ex-roommate brought up today that Tabula Rasa has gone free to play.

They apparently added some new content, tried to balance classes, etc.

Tabula RasaŽ - Tabula Rasa: Now with more FREE play! (http://www.playtr.com/news/latest_news/tabula_rasa_now_with_more_free.html)

It might be worth a shot to try out when you get those bored days going.

If I recall Correctly, my last name on there was Btaris. Look me up on Pegasus if you decide to play.

And trust me, when I say this, that this game will not replace wow for you, but perhaps just offer a new, small taste on the side.

Lizana
01-18-2009, 01:58 AM
I don't know about the rest of you, and I don't know if this has been said yet, but most of us are getting bored with wow now that we have content cleared in 1-3 days.

Perhaps you're looking for a break from it, or just something to occupy your time in the downhours. Well, my ex-roommate brought up today that Tabula Rasa has gone free to play.

They apparently added some new content, tried to balance classes, etc.

Tabula RasaŽ - Tabula Rasa: Now with more FREE play! (http://www.playtr.com/news/latest_news/tabula_rasa_now_with_more_free.html)

It might be worth a shot to try out when you get those bored days going.

If I recall Correctly, my last name on there was Btaris. Look me up on Pegasus if you decide to play.

And trust me, when I say this, that this game will not replace wow for you, but perhaps just offer a new, small taste on the side.

It cant replace wow for anyone because server shutdown for the game is scheduled for permanent shutdown as of Feb 28th. So play it while it still exists i guess should be the battle cry :P

Corhen
01-18-2009, 02:43 PM
yea, i heard bout this, would give it a try, but i dont evan have time for my alts

jettzypher
01-18-2009, 04:54 PM
its actually a good game. you want friends in there though to progress otherwise youll get to bored. but since its bein shut down this year its not worth getting into. alot of mmo's tend to fail casue they just cant compete with the shadow WoW casts.