PDA

View Full Version : The little things in WoW

Jalousie
01-13-2009, 05:45 PM
Ok, we all have them. The totally insignificant and pointless things that really tickle you. Mine are the squawking noise that undead flying bats make, Aethas Sunreaver's stern-but-sexy voice, and the faint feeling of guilt after I AoE a critter to death.

What are yours?

Sunderhorn
01-13-2009, 06:16 PM
I used to feel guilty about thunderclapping critters. Then I realized that any squirrel who stands around while fire and brimstone rain down, and blood and screams fill the air, is clearly up to no good. Trust me, they may look innocent and cute, but there's something sinister going on here. I think they're gearing up for the big one...

I guess one of my favorite little things in wow is the female blood elfs /salute. That and the cloaks...cloaks always look so stiff or unnatural in other games.

Blueduck3285
01-13-2009, 06:24 PM
Taurens... Gnomes... and Taurens punting Gnomes!

One of my favorite things has always been the sky. They sometimes leave it alone and add nothing to it. But in other places where it looks like an aurora is way cool.

Turmoil
01-18-2009, 09:37 AM
I think my favourite little thing in WoW at the moment is the IV from the first aid shop in Dalaran, and the bandage shirts from the same shop. If you don't know what I mean, go take a look. Very fun as a tank to be wearing antiseptic-soaked bandages as a shirt. :)

Nerlth
01-18-2009, 01:28 PM
There are far to many little things in WoW to count, or remember. Recently, while leveling a new Warrior in Mulgore starting area, I came across a small drum with a little drum stick on it that resembled a mace. I felt this feeling of awe, that they put so much detail into this game, even in a worthless area.

I find all these 'little' things around WoW. But, one of my favorite is the sounds of WoW. They are amazing.

Lizana
01-18-2009, 01:30 PM
Finding new ways to kill my guidlies without them ever suspecting i am killing them or just making them believe random things. For example My off tanks belive to pull gothic down you either have to have the quest item in your bags or go to each corner and do /chicken /taunt /dance in sequence.

Genova
01-19-2009, 12:31 PM
How the door before Maexxna in Naxx is labeled something like 'Noxx_Doodad_door_2'

That cracks me up every time.